Happy Brithday! Estonia

Ehh, sorry I didn't get this out right on his birthday but I got, like, halfway then I got stuck. So I decided on Egypts B. day :)

-Febuary 24.-

He expertly typed away on his laptop but nervousness in his stomach wouldn't settle down. Today he was going to meet somebody for the first time. Well, in person. A couple of months ago he signed up for this online dating site and right away he found a girl that he communicated easily with. They chatted, skyped, talked on the phone but never met each other face to face. Deciding on setting a plan for [Name], the girl he has been talking with, to visit, he waited anxiously for a week for her to come by plane. A few seconds ago she sent him a message saying she just landed and there to wait for him to pick her up.

Eduard exhaled deeply and pushed himself from his desk and fixed his shirt. Wait, was he seriously making sure there was not a flaw in his outfit? He did spend that whole 2 hours deciding on what to wear if it was too much or not (too fancy, too plain, you know the deal). Even though they did see each other through the internet, what if the screen obscured his look or something to make him look different; that she would bolt once she saw how he really looked. Sigh, he really needed to stop worrying about it. [Name] will accept him no matter how he is, he tried to reassure himself. Pushing up his glasses, he turned on the ignition of the car and drove off to the airport.

Entering the cool building, he used that burst of air to try and regulate his breathing. Once he was about to adventure forward, Eduard was taken off guard getting pulled into a firm hug. Looking at the woman he noticed the familiar [h/c] locks and bright [e/c] eyes to see it was [Name]. Thank god it wasn't some random stranger.

"My god! I'm so happy to finally see you rather than in the computer. You look much handsomer in person!" [Name] gushed.

Eduard's confidence soared with those words and gave a rather dashing smile back. He held out his arm in a gentleman like fashion and [Name] placed her hand on it with a wry smile following him out.