Happy Birthday! Hungary

Well this is a Male!Reader and since it starts out when they were young, Hungary acts like a boy but [Name] is the only one who can see through that :] Friendship/Fluff. Uhh... if there is anything else I needed to say, just imagine I did.

June 8

“[Name]! Why do you always act so girly? You're a man, so man up!” The young Elizabeta placed her hands on her hips. [Name] looked up from his project of twirling wild flowers into a crown, and frowned.

“Is there anything wrong with that? I don't always want to fight like you do.”

He finished placing the last flower into his crown but kept it in his lap. He didn't want her to yell at him more for putting it on.

“How are you going to protect yourself from the bigger guys, then!? Even that timid Lithuania guy is doing something.” She scolded.

[Name] sighed and threw his creation to the side and stood up, brushing himself off.

“Fine, if you want me to do what you keep pestering me about.”

[Name] didn't plan on changing much, but as time went on he realized that it was her way of showing she cared. He was still a little weak but she was there to back him up; she never left him no matter how much [Name] annoyed her.

[…....]

Centuries later, the two sat together watching the sunset from a worn out bench. Both felt the nostalgia but the now turned lady Elizabeta spoke up first.

“How ironic... All those years of telling you to grow some balls, and when you finally did I turned into this girly housewife.

Frowning turned out to be one of the things [Name] did best, but this one was more of a thoughtful one.

“I wouldn't think it's a bad thing. I think you're pretty cute all girly and you can still kick ass to anybody who challenges you. Better yet you surprise them because you are a lady.” [Name] gave a light smile and reached to squeeze her soft hand. Eliza accepted those gestures and returned the smile.

“You're still too nice and philosophical, and yet I still have to find a way to prove you are gay.”

He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“Nice way to ruin the heartfelt and sugarcoated atmosphere.”