Happy Brithday! Lithuania

Well, I think from this on I am going to stray from the birthday theme. Like, still writing the drabbles for all of them but not with the reader going 'happy birthday!' all the time. So actual pairings with smut, fluff, and whatever comes along. :)

February 16.

"Y-you made this f-for me?" Toris said both surprised and delighted at the cake that stood infront of him.

"Yep!" You chirped. "We'll eat it when we get back, okay?"

The blue-eyed Lithuanian smiled and nodded. It's been awhile since he had a peaceful birthday. Him and the two other Baltic states tried to make the best out of it when they were under Russia's control, but hardly hung out together after that. Having a friend smiling back at him is more than amazing.

"See you later!" You pecked his cheek and ran out the door while you left him to blush.

~.~.~.~

You taped your fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music as you cruised down the street. People could tell you were excited and you got both Raivis and Eduard to join, though you decided to have Ivan send his wishes -you couldn't tell if they had any evil intentions- and his elder sister had problems to handle with. She apologized many times over before she departed. You still haven't heard from Natalia when you heard Toris' ring tone blast from your phone. Holding the device to your ear, you said the usual greeting.

"H-hello, [Name]," his timid voice sounded, "I-I just wanted to a-aplogoize that I wont be coming home and eating the cake with y-you."

"What? Why?" you snapped, your brows furrowing.

"W-well, Natalia accepted my invitation to go out on a date today for m-my birthday. I-I hope you aren't too mad."

"O-oh. No, no that's fine. You should do whatever you want." You forced a smile even though he wasn't able to see it.

"Th-thank you very much, [Name]."

With that, the conversation ended. You lowered your hand from your ear and clutched your phone tightly trying to keep tears from falling. Guess you were no match when it came to the Belorussian Beauty.