Happy Birthday! Prussia

It is the Awesome Ex-Country's Birthday!! And my brother is cheering along with me :D This day is exploding with awesomeness just because of Prussia~

January 18

"Kesesese! [Name], its my Awesome self's birthday!" Prussia proclaimed, smirk wide on his face.

"And that affects me how?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Now I demand you give me your vital regions~!"

"Oh, really?"

A frown swept across his face and he leaned down to your height. "You're not being awesome at all."

You tried to keep a smile from forming on your face as you checked the watch on your wrist. "Well I have to go now. See you later~." You exited his house leaving Prussia to pout in the kitchen.

~.~.~.~

The silver haired man walked up to a tree on top of a hill with is hands in his pockets. He whistled some tune kicking a rock at his feet still glum about the attitude you showed despite the fact that it was his birthday.

"Che, un-awesome [Name]. I granted her the presence of my awesomeness on this great day and she just brushes me off..." he continued his rant about what was 'awesome' or not when his bird friend came and landed on his head. A small smile returned at the arrival of Gilbird.

"At least you understand the rate of my awesomeness," Prussia petted Gilbirds yellow feathers. Then his phone let out a ring signaling that he had a new text message. Taking his time to take his phone to glance at the screen which read:

'Meet me at my house'

-[Name]

Maybe [Name] changed her mind about earlier, he smirked.

~.~.~.~

20 minutes later he reached the door of [Name's] house and opened it without bothering to knock. All of a sudden he was engulfed in the chorus of 'Happy birthday!' and confetti tossed all over the room. His red eyes widened at the sight but almost laughed out loud at seeing his brother with a party hat placed by Italy. There were many who he would never expect to come to this surprise party and some he knew he wouldn't be able to avoid... like Russia.

A pair of arms wrapped around his waist from behind and he heard the light giggle of [Name]. "Happy birthday 'o awesome one. You better be grateful since I went through all the trouble of getting everybody to do this for you."

He turned around to smiled at you with a glint in his eyes that made you suspicious.

"So, is one of your presents giving me your vital regions~?"

-.-.-.-.-

No time to proof read again :/ but I hope you liked it!

Prussia ftw!!

Now time to spend time at my friends place for the rest of the week~