Seduction 14

Two updates in a day? Aren't you guys lucky XD

"LuHan! Lu! Would you wait up already?" Baekhyun shouts, running to catch him up. LuHan hasn't spoken to Baekhyun all day and he doesn't even wait for him to walk home after school.

LuHan stops sharply. "Why would I want to wait for you Baek?" He asks, rudely.

Baekhyun looks at him, sadness in his face. "You're my best friend Lu. You won't talk to me and you ditched me after school..."

"Why do you think? Oh yeah, because of how much you have just hurt Chanyeol." LuHan explains, walking off in front.

"I had to do it, you know I did." Baekhyun adds, jogging back to LuHan.

He stops and faces Baekhyun, anger showing through his eyes, scaring Baekhyun a little. "You had to? Baekhyun you didn't have to do anything. No one forced you. You had a choice and you chose the most selfish choice ever. Chanyeol has never hurt you and all that guy has ever done for you is look out for you and protect you. Why the hell would you want to go and hurt someone as kind as him, I will never know."

Baekhyun stands there in silence. He knows what he did was wrong but he can never admit it; just like his brother, he cares more for his pride and reputation than his closest friends.

LuHan rolls his eyes. "You are seriously unbelievable. Me and Sehun have been dating for weeks, even before the party at mine. This bet was to get Chanyeol to seduce you. It was the only way we could get you two together. You never stopped speaking about him and the only way you could get his attention was to bully him."

"I never bullied him." Baekhyun states. "I just teased him."

"I don't care. On Saturday, Chanyeol realised he was actually falling in love with you and cancelled the bet. You know why? To protect you again. He would do anything for you and now you have just ruined his life in school. He will now be too afraid to ever face a student at our school again thanks to you." LuHan shakes his head and walks off in front, leaving Baekhyun.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asks.

Without looking back, LuHan shouts, "Chanyeol's and don't even think about following me."

At Chanyeol's...

Sehun steps out of Chanyeol's room to see LuHan. He closes the door behind him and walks a little down the hall. "He's so broken..." Sehun says.

"I can't imagine how broken he is. Baekhyun thinks he's done absolutely nothing wrong and can't even apologise."

"Of course he won't. He's too selfish for that."

"I even told him everything about us and how we tried to get them together but he stayed quiet." LuHan explains. "What are we going to do now?"

Sehun sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "For now, we have just got to keep the two of them apart and protect Chanyeol from everyone once he's back at school."

"Wait, he's not going tomorrow?"

Sehun shakes his head. "I think he needs a day or so because school is not gonna treat him right and seeing Baekhyun will break his heart or make him want to break Baekhyun."

LuHan sadly smiles. "True. Baekhyun can suffer alone for this. He deserves it."

"He does." Sehun adds.

The two of them walk back into Chanyeol's bedroom where he's lying on his front on the bed, his face buried in the pillow, crying. Sehun has never seen Chanyeol cry like this for ages. The last time he saw him cry this much was when his pet ferret died when he was 14.

"Chanyeol? LuHan's here to see how you are." Sehun says, sitting on the bed, placing his hand on Chanyeol's back.

"I brought chocolate and strawberry ice cream for us to eat. I know girls have it when they're heart broken and they say it helps." LuHan says, lifting up a bag.

The taller sniffles and turns his head to face LuHan. He starts to sit up and wipes his face. "Thank you..." He manages to say.

LuHan climbs on the bed with Chanyeol while Sehun goes to grab three spoons. "You know, for as long as I've known him, I would never think he would turn on you and do that. He's had a crush on you for ages. He's not a friend of mine anymore, I assure you."

Chanyeol composes himself as Sehun comes back in. "He had a crush on me?"

"Yup," LuHan nods, opening the strawberry ice cream, "he only teased you because he liked you and didn't know how else to show you without being obvious. With him not wanting to show everyone he was gay, he wanted to lowkey show you he liked you."

"I can see why he said what he said today but I'm going to be bullied for the rest of my school life." Chanyeol says, eating a spoonful of ice cream.

Sehun nods. "Exactly. He could have said so many other things like the fact he was drunk and had no control over himself but no. He says you forced him, just like what the text says."

"Who sent the text?" Chanyeol asks.

"Kim Joonmyeon. The best friend of his brother. He's friends with Kai and Kyungsoo. Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo are the year above us." LuHan explains

Chanyeol looks curiously at LuHan. "He's friends with Kai? But Kai was with us on Saturday. Does he know what happened?"

LuHan shakes his head. "He was too busy talking to Chen to know anything. All I'll say is to avoid Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo or things could get ugly."

"So that I can forget about that traitor for a while, why don't you guys tell me how you both got together?" Chanyeol suggests, trying to smile.

"LuHan was totally begging for secock." Sehun says, making the three of them laugh.

"Secock? Again, really?" Chanyeol asks, laughing.

Sehun nods. "It's the best cock out there and this little guy here was begging for it one night after school so I gave it him."

LuHan blushes. "I didn't beg for it...I was wanting some fun..."

"Fun? Babe, you were at my house all night that night." Sehun explains. "I think we did it about four times because you were so eager. I can't deny how amazing it was and how sexy it still is." Sehun smirks and winks at LuHan.

"You two are adorable." Chanyeol says, before thinking about how he could be the same with Baekhyun.

I listened to Miracles in December when writing this so apologies if it's too sad! But, I hope you enjoyed it!

Please vote, comment and share and don't be a silent reader!

Thanks for reading!