Seduction 17

Just so you guys know, this is a special chapter of when Sehun and Chanyeol experienced gay sex for the first time with each other!

Chanyeol and Sehun sit on Chanyeol's bed, just watching some tv. "Can't we watch something else? I'm bored of Ask Us Anything." Sehun says.

"No. I love this show." Chanyeol replies.

Sehun rolls his eyes and begins looking at Chanyeol in a different way. A curious way.

"Ahh, what are you doing?" Chanyeol says as Sehun runs his hands over his crotch. "It's sensitive,"

Sehun smirks, "I'm curious, you're curious so let's have some fun with it,"

Chanyeol watches as Sehun slips his hand under the waistband of Chanyeol's sweatpants and boxers. He can't move his eyes away. Sehun's hand brushes across his member and his eyes close on their own. He's never had anyone touch him there before but it feels amazing.

Sehun grips the length in his hand and slowly moves it up and down. "Ahh Sehun," Chanyeol moans. He pulls away and pulls down Chanyeol's sweatpants and boxers, revealing a semi-hard member.

"Should I suck it?" Sehun asks. That question made Chanyeol's member twitch. So he took that as a yes and engulfed the cock in his mouth. The sensation made Chanyeol fall into ecstasy. Having his cock inside a hot wet mouth like Sehun's just was unbearable. He felt like he could cum any second but he didn't want the feeling to end.

"I'm close already," Chanyeol murmurs, rocking his hips a little. Sehun pulls off and sits back on the bed. He pulls his tee off and strips himself of his jeans and boxers.

"Come on then. If you need to cum then we best have some fun and get straight to the big finish so strip," Sehun demands.

Chanyeol sits up, his body starting to tremble from pleasure he just received. He pulls off his tee and discards it on the floor. "Problem. Who's fucking who?"

"Since I just sucked you, you can fuck my ass. Just be nice,"

So of course, Chanyeol opens his bedside drawer and takes out a bottle of lube. "I don't have condoms," Chanyeol says.

"I don't have any infections so you won't get anything and I'm sure you're clean," Sehun explains.

From that Chanyeol squeezes some lube onto his hand and rubs it over his cock. Sehun goes on his front and puts his ass in the air. Chanyeol's eyes open wide but the lust is starting to take over his body and he just wants to pound into Sehun.

He squeezes some more lube onto Sehun's crack, making him hiss from the coldness. He throws the bottle to the end of the bed and uses his middle finger to rub the substance over his hole and slowly pushes it in. Sehun lets out a moan, biting his lip.

"Your ass is so sexy," Chanyeol feels himself say. Sehun chuckles sexily and pushes back onto Chanyeol's finger.

"Just fuck me already you big tease," Sehun states.

Chanyeol bites his lip and places his cock at Sehun's entrance. He starts to push it in and Sehun winces a little from the pain. "Should I stop?" Chanyeol asks, his hand holding onto Sehun's hip.

"No," Sehun says, "I'll be fine."

With that, Chanyeol pushes in. Sehun grips the sheets tightly as Chanyeol pushes fully inside his ass. He waits a few seconds and starts rocking his hips. Sehun lets out a raspy moan and his head drops from pleasure.

"Fuck..." Sehun says, his eyes closed. "You feel fucking amazing..."

Chanyeol moans and picks up his speed a little. His grip tightens around Sehun's hips and Sehun begins to rock back into him. "I always said you had a nice ass." Chanyeol manages to say.

Sehun scoffs. "And I said you had a nice cock. Never thought you would be fuckin-" He moans loudly when Chanyeol hits his prostate. He feels his stomach get tighter. "Fuck me. Do it again."

With no words, Chanyeol slams back onto that spot, making Sehun moan louder and louder.

"You're so hot like this." Chanyeol says, running his hand down Sehun's back. "Taking my cock like this."

"Looks like someone...is enjoying this...more than he, ahh, should."

Honestly, Chanyeol was getting high off fucking Sehun's ass. It felt so good around his cock and the pleasure was imaginable. But, he had other ideas. He pulls out and Sehun looks at him in shock.

"What the fuck?" Sehun states.

"Ride me." Chanyeol lies down on the bed next to Sehun, his knees bent a little, making his crotch area into a small seat for Sehun to bounce on.

Sehun smirks. "I always thought you were the dominant one. Maybe I was wrong."

Chanyeol chuckles sexily. "I am dominant. I could tie you to my bed right now and fuck you so hard that you can't walk but I'm going to be nice and let you experience some dominance. Ride my cock or I fuck you hard."

"Yes master." Sehun says with a smile. Sehun moves over and climbs onto Chanyeol's crotch. He pushes Chanyeol's cock back inside his ass.

Sehun rides him fast and Chanyeol puts out his hands to steady him. "I never knew how fucking hot my best friend was." Chanyeol comments.

"Shut up. I'm gonna cum." Sehun says, his stomach growing tight. A few seconds later, Sehun cums all over Chanyeol's chest. "Fuck."

Chanyeol keeps fucking him, not caring that Sehun is pretty sensitive still, and eventually cums inside Sehun's ass. Sehun drops on top of Chanyeol and the two of them lie still for a few minutes to get their breath back.

"I have to admit, that was the best sex I have ever had." Sehun says. He climbs off of Chanyeol and the cum runs down his ass.

"Same. But I think it's time for a shower to clean up. We're both sticky and sweaty." Chanyeol adds.

Sehun laughs. "Yeah we are."

"What's so funny?" Chanyeol asks, a little confused.

"We're best mates and we've just had sex with each other. We don't even have feelings for each other." Sehun says. "I'm just shocked that we've had sex together and it was so hot."

Chanyeol chuckles a little. "You even called me master."

Sehun playfully rolls his eyes. "Don't remind me. Let's just get cleaned up."

Well, I hope you enjoyed it!

Please vote comment and share! Thank you for reading!

ps. I love comments so don't forget to leave one!