Seduction 12

"Can I ask you a question?" Chanyeol asks.

Baekhyun hums into Chanyeol's chest.

"Have you ever fallen for a guy before?" Chanyeol looks down, thinking that Baekhyun has fallen asleep rather than fallen in love. Luckily enough for him, Baekhyun is too wide awake to fall asleep just yet.

The smaller moves away and lies looking up at the ceiling. "Honestly, I've never fallen in love with anyone. I've had crushes on people but it's never gone far enough as they were all girls. I must have just found them pretty rather than attractive in that way."

"So have you never even had a crush on a guy then?" Chanyeol sits up in bed and focuses on the smaller.

"I actually don't know..."

Chanyeol nods his head sadly. "What did all this mean? With me."

Baekhyun sits up, crosses his legs under the sheets and faces Chanyeol. "Look, I'm not the ass who is going to say 'oh, I just did it for the sex'. You know I'm not." Chanyeol raises his eyebrow. "I take it back, you probably think that's what I've done. But you know, that sex was different from the first time."

"In what way?"

"It's hard to explain really. The first time, I loved it but I was scared because I loved it. Yet tonight, it felt right."

Chanyeol smiles. "I have to tell you something. I don't know how you're going to react but it's okay." Baekhyun tilts his head in curiosity. "We went to a party a while back and you were that drunk that you kissed me." Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock. "Luckily no one saw you or you would be teased about it. I didn't mind it at all, in fact, I kissed back."

"Oh my god..." Baekhyun starts. "I had my first kiss while drunk and I don't remember it?"

"Hey, it's okay. It was with me and the only person who knows is Sehun. He won't tell anyone because he knows I would kill him if he did."

Baekhyun hides his head in his hand. "Did we do anything else?"

"No, I wouldn't let you go any further because you were drunk." Chanyeol says. "Look at me, I looked after you that night because you were way too drunk to know what you were doing. You kept trying to take me into someone's bedroom for sex but I kept telling you no as you had no idea what you were doing and you would have regretted it."

Flashback...

As Baekhyun pulls his lips away from Chanyeol, Sehun watches from next to them. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol asks.

"Come on, that kiss wasn't enough for me," Baekhyun says, playing with Chanyeol's white shirt. "LuHan's bedroom is free upstairs. Why don't you take me up there and we can go further?" He bites his lip, his hands moving closer to the top of Chanyeol's black jeans.

Sehun nudges Chanyeol and whispers. "Get in there. You like him so what have you got to lose?"

"I'm not doing it while he's drunk, Sehun." Chanyeol whispers before looking around to make sure no one is looking. "Baekhyun, you need to go home."

"You going to take me home then sexy boy?" Baekhyun carries on running his hands over Chanyeol.

He grabs Baekhyun's hands and moves them carefully off of him. "I'll call you a cab. Look, you're drunk and I'm not doing anything either of us will regret. I have morals. I don't sleep with anyone while they're drunk."

Baekhyun pouts. "Fine..."

LuHan comes over quickly. "Baekhyun, come on. You'll do something stupid." He looks up at Sehun and Chanyeol. "If he's said or done anything, forget about it, please. He means nothing."

"It's fine. I was just about to call a cab for him." Chanyeol says, pulling his phone out his pocket.

"He can sleep in my room for now. Thank you anyway." LuHan says. As the two walk away, they hear Baekhyun tell LuHan that he made out with Chanyeol. LuHan scolds him and walks him upstairs.

Sehun bursts out laughing. "The straight kid with all the girls begging to kiss him just made out with you and begged you to fuck his ass? That is just insane."

"Would you shut up? He was drunk."

"Drunk? It makes you do things you wouldn't do when sober, meaning Baekhyun wanted to kiss you and wanted you to fuck him." Sehun wiggles his eyebrows while laughing a little.

Chanyeol hits him. "Breath a word of this and I will drag you to hell with me."

Sehun coughs to stop laughing. "Sorry dude. But, you do like him so what was it like kissing your crush?"

Chanyeol smiles softly, remembering how Baekhyun's lips felt on his own and how much he wanted to take Baekhyun up and make love to him. "It was nice."

"Nice? Are you serious?"

"Okay, it was amazing. Can we get some more drinks now?" Chanyeol asks.

Sehun laughs a little and puts his arm around Chanyeol's shoulders. "Let's get some drinks to celebrate because tomorrow we have things to discuss."

Of course, the day after was the day that Sehun started the bet. He knew inside that Baekhyun would eventually fall for Chanyeol after that but Chanyeol was too negative about it all that he never thought the same. His motto was to expect the worst so that you'll never be disappointed.

"Did LuHan take me to bed?" Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol nods. "Yeah, I asked him how you were and he said you were passed out on the bed. You were too drunk to even remember your own name, let alone consent sex with another guy."

Baekhyun leans over and kisses Chanyeol on his cheek. "Thank you. Thank you for stopping me."

Chanyeol smiles. "No problem. Why don't we get some sleep? It's been a crazy day for both of us."

"Good idea." Baekhyun says. The two of them climbs under the sheets and cuddle up with each other. "Chanyeollie?"

Chanyeol chuckles at the cute nickname. "Yes Baekie?"

"Do you like anyone?" Baekhyun asks, a little scared of the answer.

"I do, yeah."

Baekhyun stiffens up. "W-who?"

Chanyeol smiles and holds Baekhyun closer. "You..."

I hope you guys liked this! Be ready for some shocking drama evolving in the next chapter! I know you guys like sex but there's gotta be some drama to help!

Plus, I started another Baekyeol fic called Immortal 7110. It's a cute loving fanfic that doesn't go fast and its an angst book as well as cute and romantic. Please check it out for me! Thank you!

Please vote, comment and don't be a silent reader!