Seduction 6

"He's upstairs okay?"

"Thank you,"

He walks up the stairs and stops outside the boy's door only to hear obscene noises. "Urgh, faster. Shit, come on. I'm so close, please. Fuck, urgh, Chanyeol..."

He opens the door and sees a hand wrapped around a length, now covered in a sticky white substance and a boy panting with his eyes closed.

"Someone is having fun then,"

The boy on the bed opens his eyes. "LUHAN?!" He grabs a pillow and covers himself.

"What's up Baek? I see you're having some dirty thoughts," Lu Han walks over to the desk in the corner of the room and perches on the spinning chair.

"Well did they teach you to knock in your family?" Baekhyun exclaims, trying to grab his underwear from the floor where he threw them.

Lu Han just chuckles. "Dude, just get cleaned up. We have got to have a serious talk about this Park Chanyeol."

A few minutes later...

"All better now?" Lu Han asks as Baekhyun walks back into his room.

Baekhyun gives him a devilish look and sits on his bed. "Can you just forget you saw that?"

"Chanyeol~ urgh Chanyeol~" Lu Han mimics, closing his eyes and re-enacting Baekhyun's little private performance. Baekhyun throws a pillow at him and Lu Han just bursts into laughter. "Oh come on, lighten up! The straightest guy in school just cummed over the gayest guy in school."

He scoffs. "I think you're the gayest guy in school."

"Rewind. This convo is about you, not me. Fucking hell Baek, you just wanked off to Chanyeol! You're so rude to him because he's gay, making you - a homophobic guy just got off to a gay guy! Baek, you're unbelievable, you know that right?"

"Please just forget about it. And for the record, I'm not homophobic you bastard." Baekhyun grabs a spare pillow and pulls it close to him. Lu Han could see that he was closing himself off, even to his best friend.

Lu Han stands up and sits on the bed with Baekhyun. "I'm sorry mate. Look, did something happen at school today?" Baekhyun looks up at his from the top of the pillow and just looks away. "Baek, we're like brothers. If something happened, you can tell me. I swear I won't judge you."

"You swear?" Baekhyun asks carefully.

"I swear."

Baekhyun holds the pillow tighter and take a deep breath. "Me and umm...well...Chanyeol...we...we had a moment..."

Lu Han's eyes widen with curiosity. "Tell me everything."

-

"Do you not have a home or something?"

Sehun lies down on Chanyeol's bed and makes himself at home. "I do but it's way nicer here."

"So why are you here now then? It's 9pm."

"Aww, is it someone's special time?" Sehun mocks, laughing at his own joke.

Chanyeol picks up a pen and throws it at him. "You're such an ass, you know that right?" He sits down at his desk and carries on writing his 1000-word essay for his history paper.

"Okay first, a pen? Really? And second, you have gotta explain everything that happened with Baekhyun. I'm dying to know what has happened earlier in school. The gayest and the straightest."

"Look," Chanyeol spins around on his chair to face the other, "I could only find a pen unless you wanted my textbooks hitting you. But about Baekhyun? That kid cummed quicker than you do watching Lu Han change for PE."

Sehun rolls his eyes. "That was one time! The kid looked hot as fuck in his football kit, shirtless and covered in sweat."

"Careful, you might get hard just at the thought."

"I think I am...ah shit."

"Sehun, I doubt I have seduced him anyway. All he needed was to get off and of course, I was there at the time to help him. We all do stupid things when we're horny. You do mostly anyway." Chanyeol says.

Sehun stands up from the bed and walks over to the other. "Chan? Are you taking this bet a bit too seriously?"

"What?" Chanyeol asks in shock. "It's just a bet, I know that."

"But I know other things."

"Like what?"

Sehun leans onto the desk. "Are you forgetting the reason why you thought you were gay? A drunken kiss with Baekhyun. He was drunk out of his mind and he kissed you. From that day, you realised why you never found women attractive and why kissing guys was your favourite. Why does it seem that you actually love Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol just sighs. He puts down the pen and looks up at Sehun. "I don't love him."

"If you say so." Sehun replies. "I better get going. See ya tomorrow dude." Sehun gets up and walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Chanyeol gets up off his chair and walks around the side of the bed before picking up his phone. He drops onto his bed and leans against the backboard. He unlocks his phone and sends a text.

I'm horny...wanna help me out?

A few minutes went by before the reply.

I'll be right over.