Seduction 8

"Why are you so grumpy this morning?" Sehun asks Chanyeol as they stands by their lockers at break. "You have had a face like you've ate something super sour and you've not said a word."

Chanyeol sighs. "I had a rough night last night. Let's just leave it at that, okay?"

Sehun looks at him in confusion. "You didn't sleep well?"

"That's one reason."

"Did something happen last night that I don't know about?" Jongdae asks, shutting the door on his locker. "I came round last night and you were pretty annoyed even then."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and throws his bag onto his shoulder. "I have class." He states before walking off.

"Something is definitely wrong with him." Sehun says, folding his arms.

Throughout the rest of the day, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol are quiet with their friends and during classes. Neither of them eat during lunch and completely blank anyone who tries to talk to them.

"Earth to Baekhyun?" LuHan says, shaking his hand in front of Baekhyun's face while they stand outside his house. "What the heck is up with you today? You can't walk properly and you've been so quiet today."

Baekhyun looks up at LuHan and gives a fake smile. "I'm fine, really. Just tired."

"If you're tired then why are you walking like you've had something shoved up your - holy shit. Baek! Who fucked you?!" LuHan exclaims.

"Keep your voice down you idiot! My mom is in the house!" Baekhyun replies, trying to clam LuHan down.

LuHan calms down and smiles at Baekhyun. "Come on, who was it? Were you alright? I know it's not your first time."

"I was fine. But I fucked up after..."

"Okay, the straightest guy in school, or so he says, got fucked last night and is now worried that he messed up? Well, I need details before I can help you. And it's the party tonight so I do not want you bringing down my mood."

Baekhyun cocks his head. "Party? Who's?"

"Sehun's. I swear I told you." LuHan replies. "Anyway, stop changing the subject, what's wrong with you?"

The two sit on the porch steps and talk. "Well, Chanyeol text me - "

"Chanyeol?! No actual way! He's handsome as hell."

Baekhyun evil eyes him until he stops. "Carrying on, we teased each other a little bit, made out and then eventually had sex. But this idiot here told Chanyeol that I was straight as fuck and that I never want to be fucked in the ass ever again. I am such an ass."

"You left him hanging didn't you?" LuHan asks. Baekhyun shakes his head. "Look, tonight we're gonna go stay and have a good time at Sehun's and you can get as drunk as you want."

"But he's gonna be there and there is no way on earth I can bear to face him right now." Baekhyun replies.

LuHan smiles at how cute Baekhyun is when he's nervous and upset. "You don't have to have anything to do with Chanyeol tonight sweetie. You can stay with me all night if you want. But once I have something to drink, I don't think you'll wanna follow me and Sehun into his bedroom."

Baekhyun shudders. "Are you sure though?"

"Sehun loves my ass so I am sure."

"No you idiot. I mean, are you sure everything will be alright, between me and Chanyeol? I think I really hurt him and it's weirdly hurting me..."

LuHan puts an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders and pulls him close. "Listen, everything works out in the end if you want it to. You just have to believe it will. Give it some time and talk to him. If he does like you, he will forgive you. I can tell you're scared about coming out as gay, so don't worry."

-

"He what?! I'm gonna kill that little ugly beagle!" Sehun exclaims, "No one does that to my bro!"

Chanyeol grabs a shirt from the wardrobe. "Please don't kill him. I don't wanna visit you in prison."

Sehun sits down on the bed. "I don't get it though. He was so for it and then the minute it ends, he says he hated it and left. It makes no sense! I'm confused."

"Sehun? You're always confused." Chanyeol states. He takes off his baggy tee and puts on his favourite dark blue stripped tee before pulling on his skinny ripped black jeans. "I've probably only had two hours sleep all night so you can see how confused I was."

"I can imagine. But what I wanna know is, was he good?" Sehun asks, cocking an eyebrow.

Chanyeol just looks at him with an expression saying 'really'. "I ain't even gonna answer that." He replies. He kicks on his shoes and grabs his black baseball jacket from his chair. "Let's get to your place before I murder you in my own home."

Sehun laughs and walks out of the bedroom.

-

Once Baekhyun and LuHan reach the door, Baekhyun stops. "I can't do this."

"Yes you can. Tonight you are going to get drunk and have a really good time, I promise you." LuHan replies, placing a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Okay?"

He nods and LuHan opens the door.

"Babe!" Sehun shouts, engulfing LuHan in a hug. Both of them could already smell the 5 bottles of alcohol he had already consumed. As he pulls away, he sees Baekhyun. "Bastard." He states before walking away.

"Ignore him Baek. He's drunk." LuHan says, walking into the living room where Chanyeol is sat playing a drinking game with Jongin and Jongdae.

"Guys this is a drinking game, not a kissing game okay?" Chanyeol says as the two guys kiss again for the hundredth time. "Sehun would you please teach them that they have to drink a shot and not to kiss each other every time they have done what someone says?"

Sehun just laughs and downs a shot. "There. I drank theirs."

"Hey Chan, how you doing?" LuHan asks, trying to break the silence between himself and Baekhyun.

Chanyeol looks up to LuHan and spots Baekhyun standing, scared out of his mind. He can see that Baekhyun is totally uncomfortable being there. It doesn't surprise him though. He wants Baekhyun to suffer and feel awful but then again, his heart hurts seeing how Baekhyun is acting and how much Baekhyun just wants to run out that door and never see him again.

"Good thanks. Grab yourself a drink." Chanyeol replies. "And you Baek." He adds. Baekhyun nods and grabs a bottle of beer from the coffee table.

Baekhyun sits down on the couch, away from Chanyeol. LuHan mouths to him asking if he's alright and all Baekhyun can do is nod.

Chanyeol stands up from the couch and stands in front of Baekhyun. "Kitchen, now. We need to talk." He walks away and out the living room. Baekhyun looks over at LuHan and he nods.

Hey guys! Sorry for such a LONG delay with the update! University, college and work has been taking over my life and it will do for the rest of my life XD

Anyway, get ready for a huge turn in the book in the next update!

Leave a vote and comment! Thank you!