Seduction 5

SORRY ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS OMG BUT HERE IS A CHAPTER! READ IT ALL PLEASE CUZ THERE IS A SHOCK AT THE END! THANK YOU!

"What happened to you?" Jongdae asks as Chanyeol joins him and Sehun.

Chanyeol smirks, "Well I - "

"THAT'S MY GYM KIT! TAKE IT OFF NOW!" Sehun explains.

"About that," Chanyeol starts. "I had no choice but to borrow it since I had a run in with Baekhyun,"

Sehun's eyes widen, "You haven't seduced him already? Gosh, I am still struggling with LuHan. He's got his ass closed up,"

"Well, mix a sex education lesson about gay and lesbian sex with a shower and a very horny Baekhyun." Chanyeol states.

"Did you have him begging for more?" Chen asks.

Chanyeol shakes his head. "The thing is, he's wearing my gym kit so I'm wearing yours," he says, referring to Sehun.

"Well let's just say I found out LuHan and Baekhyun are both best mates so, I asked LuHan if he wanted to stay over with us one night and he said he wouldn't go anywhere without Baekhyun. So Friday night, my place, we are all having a sleepover," Sehun explains.

"You make it sound so girly," Chen states.

Sehun rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh, "Well Jongdae, if you aren't coming then you'll miss out on Kai who is coming,"

Chen's eyes light up, "He is?!" he lets out a cough, "I mean, awesome,"

Chanyeol and Sehun both start laughing, "Oh come on Chen, stop making out that you're straight. We've seen your internet history and we've even seen you talking to your brother Minseok about how amazing mine and Chanyeol's sex was when we told you about it. We know you're craving it. Plus, Kai's name is written all over your phone."

"Oh, and we've seen the conversations between you and Kai so you can't deny it," Chanyeol adds.

Chen turns bright red, "I hate you guys," Both Sehun and Chanyeol begin laughing at the embarrassed Chen.

"Speaking of the loverboy, he's on his way over now," Chanyeol states.

"What's up Kai?" Sehun asks.

Kai looks down and rubs the back of his neck, "LuHan and Baekhyun told me that you guys were having a stay over at Sehun's place,"

"That's right," Sehun replies.

"Well I was wondering if I would be able to come. You know, they are my best friends and when they're drunk, they'll do anything,"

Chanyeol's ears perk up and Sehun passes a quick look at Chanyeol. "Well I guess you can look after them two party animals and -"

"Chen can help look after me and Sehun because we're exactly the same," Chanyeol quickly interrupts. Sehun chuckles quietly to him. "I can't wait. Tell Baekhyun that I look forward to seeing him,"

Kai nods and walks off. Sehun pats Chanyeol on the chest with the back of his hand watching as Kai leaves, "Dude? Did you seriously just say that?"

"Oh god I really did," Chanyeol throws his head into his hands and makes whining noises as though he regrets saying that.

Sehun starts laughing, "You're a total idiot I swear,"

"Let's just hope Friday is more fun," Chen adds.

After a full afternoon of students looking at him, his maths teacher lecturing him for wearing his gym kit and considering what he said to Kai, Chanyeol was finally home. There was no one to annoy him, tease him or pester him.

"Chanyeol? Get down here now!"

Apart from his mom.

He grumbles under his breath, sits up from his bed and goes downstairs, nearly slipping on the bottom step. "What's up?" he asks, leaning against the door frame, his mom cooking at the stove.

"I had a phone call that you were sick,"

Chanyeol scratches the back of his neck, "Yeah...I'm fine now though. Must have been just a random feeling because I never actually threw up."

"But didn't you end up with someone called Baekhyun?"

His eyes open wide at the memory. "Yup. Nothing happened."

"Sehun said otherwise."

"What? What did Sehun say?"

His mom chuckles, "That you had some fun."

"You know that I hate the fact you and him are so close. I dread the day I hear he's gonna be my dad," he shudders, "that I never want to happen,"

"Oh stop it. You're a teenage boy so I understand all these hormones,"

Chanyeol coughs a little, "I can't live anymore," He turns around and walks away.

"I was doing the same thing at your age!" his mom shouts. He pretends to be sick and his mom laughs.

-

"He's upstairs okay?"

"Thank you,"

He walks up the stairs and stops outside the boy's door only to hear obscene noises. "Urgh, faster. Shit, come on. I'm so close, please. Fuck, urgh, Chanyeol..."

He opens the door and sees a hand wrapped around a length, now covered in a sticky white substance and a boys panting with his eyes closed.

"Someone is having fun then,"

The boy on the bed opens his eyes. "LUHAN?!" He grabs a pillow and covers himself.

"What's up Baek? I see you're having some dirty thoughts,"

THERE WE GO!

Now, I am so close to 7k so to celebrate, I'm doing a HUGE Q&A so please DM or comment any questions you have about me, my writing or just anything!! It could be my biases or my life as a writer, my kpop experiences or my life in general! Once I reach 7k, I'll post the book with all the answers! Please send me questions <3

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE BABIES <3