Seduction 10

"Sehun? Can we have a quick chat?" Chanyeol asks, walking back into the living room. "Only if you're sober enough."

Sehun looks over to him with LuHan sat on his lap. "I'm as sober as I can be after half a dozen shots." LuHan gets off Sehun's lap and Sehun follows Chanyeol into the kitchen. "What's wrong?"

"The bet is off." Chanyeol states.

"What? Why?" He exclaims.

Chanyeol sighs. "It was a stupid bet and Baekhyun is going through a lot. I don't wanna hurt the guy over a stupid bet. I'll take a loss if I have to but this bet has to end."

"He's going through a lot? Like what?"

"Well, that's personal. He's told me in confidence and I am not spreading it." Chanyeol explains. "And yes, before you say anything, you are my best friend and I can trust you but this is a secret from someone else. Only me and LuHan apparently know and he doesn't want everyone knowing."

Sehun nods his head. "You can trust me dude but if that's what Baekhyun wants then I'll accept it."

"Thank you." Chanyeol ends, beginning to walk off.

"Hold up." Sehun says. Chanyeol stops and turns around. "You have officially lost the bet. The punishment is to turn up to school on Monday in the most amazing pair of boxers you have."

Chanyeol smiles and playfully rolls his eyes. "If it's what I have to do to protect Baekhyun then I'll do it. I don't want to hurt him, ever. And in no way do I want anyone at school to hurt him. Especially when the truth all comes out."

Sehun walks over and places a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. "You know, even though it was a stupid bet we came up with, you're really starting to fall for Baekhyun, aren't you?"

"Maybe I am. I don't know."

"You are. I can tell."

Chanyeol weakly smiles. "Even if I am, I don't want him falling for me during a bet and I want him to love me for me and not for anything else. For now though, I'm going to look after him and help him get through his issues like the friend he needs."

Sehun pats Chanyeol on the back. "I might be a little tipsy but Baekhyun is one lucky ass guy to have you around." Sehun walks out and Chanyeol smiles goofily.

Chanyeol follows behind Sehun as they walk back into the living room. "Guys? I'm gonna go and get Baekhyun and take him up to bed. I'll stay with him until morning as well so please keep the noise down. The last thing he wants to hear is Kai and Chen fucking in the next room." He teases sending the two boys bright red.

"Go on you idiot. Look after him for me." LuHan adds, cuddling back up to Sehun.

He walks out of the room and goes back into the bathroom where Baekhyun is sat on the floor playing with a spider that's crawling across the floor.

"How you feeling?" Chanyeol asks, trying not to die inside from how cute and innocent Baekhyun looks.

Baekhyun looks up and spots him. "Well I haven't been sick since you left and all I have now is a huge headache."

"And a new pet spider from the looks of it." Chanyeol jokes. "Come on, let's get up to bed so you can sleep it off."

"But I don't want to sleep," Baekhyun says standing up from the floor, trying hard not to stand on his new pet, "I want to be with you and the others."

Chanyeol takes Baekhyun's hand to steady him. "Right now Baek, you need rest and plenty of it. I've told the guys that I'm staying upstairs with you to make sure you're alright so no need to worry about me."

Baekhyun nods and walks carefully out of the bathroom and up the stairs. "Where are we going?"

"My room," Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol in confusion, "well, it's Sehun's house but this is where I always sleep when I stay round. Okay, not always but when I didn't wanna share a bed with him, I slept in here." Chanyeol opens the door to a nice clean room.

He guides the smaller onto the bed and kneels down in front of him. "What are you doing?" Baekhyun asks, slightly going red, remembering the time in the shower with Chanyeol sucking him off.

"Taking off your shoes, why?" Chanyeol asks, looking up. He sees that Baekhyun's cheeks are turning pink. "Did you think I was gonna?" Baekhyun nods. "Well, erm, did you want me to?"

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and doesn't know how to reply. But the thought of how Chanyeol did it the first time begins to make him hard. Chanyeol just stares at him, awaiting an answer.

"Baekhyun? You know you don't have to do anything, especially to make up for last night, right?" Chanyeol asks. Baekhyun nods; the only thing he knows what to do at this moment.

"Channie?" Baekhyun asks. The nickname makes Chanyeol smile and his heart flutters a little at the cuteness. "Would you, erm, have sex with me?" He manages to say.

Chanyeol's eyes open wide in shock. "Wait, are you sure? You don't have to do this. You're scared of who you are, right? So, don't force yourself into this."

Baekhyun sits closer to the edge of the bed. "I'm not forcing myself. I want to know how it is when it's passionate and loving. I trust you Chanyeol."

"Who else have you trusted?" Chanyeol asks.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You aren't tight like a virgin so you must have had someone else," Chanyeol explains calmly, "I'm not gonna be angry. Hey, my first time was with Sehun. That was one crazy night." The two chuckle a little.

Baekhyun looks away a little and focuses back on Chanyeol. "Mine was LuHan..."

Chanyeol quickly leans in and steals a kiss from Baekhyun. As he pulls away, Baekhyun's eyes are still slightly closed and open slowly. "But did he kiss you?"

"No...that was my first kiss."

"Shit..." Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun smiles and leans in to kiss Chanyeol back. "I didn't say I didn't like it." The two smile and begin kissing. It begins playful just how Baekhyun loves it. Chanyeol picks Baekhyun up and lays him down at the top of the bed, carefully climbing over him.

"Has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are?" Chanyeol asks, staring at Baekhyun's eyes and lips.

"No..."

"Well you are." Chanyeol replies, followed by another, more passionate kiss.

Baekhyun cannot help but kiss back with the same amount of passion. Inside he knows how wrong this is to want a guy this much.

"Are you sure you want this?" Chanyeol asks, his lips hovering just above Baekhyun's.

"I am. 100% sure." Baekhyun replies.

The next chapter is going to contain something I know you guys have missed from this book and I really hope it won't disappoint.

I hope you enjoyed this update! Please give it a vote and comment and don't be a silent reader!

Thank you for reading!