Seduction 25

The chapter may not seem like much but trust me, a lot is said and there is a big cliff hanger at the end which I'm sure you'll all kill me for hehe

After a while, Baekhyun has finally cried out as many tears as he can and somehow can't cry anymore. "Baek? We need to get you to the nurses office and get this sorted." Jongdae says, gesturing to Baekhyun's damaged hand.

Baekhyun nods slowly. Jongdae helps him stand up and walk out into the hallway. "I-is he okay?" Baekhyun manages to say.

Jongdae takes a deep breath. "Why don't we get you clean up first and then we can see how he is."

"If he dies..."

"Don't." Jongdae states, stopping him. "Chanyeol will not die. I promise you."

The two of them reach the infirmary and Jongdae guides him inside. "My friend here has had an accident." Jongdae says to the nurse who is walking over to them.

"Okay, get him to sit on the bed over there and I'll be over in a minute." The nurse says before going over to the cupboard to take out some of her medical equipment.

Baekhyun walks over and sits on a vacant bed. "Do I have to go and see him?" He asks faintly.

Jongdae sits on the chair next to him. "I think it would be a good idea for you to go and see him, just to make sure he's okay and so you can have some closer about his condition."

"But it was outside my house Jongdae..." Baekhyun says, "my house."

"You know, if I know Chanyeol enough, and I have known him since we were kids, all he was probably doing was driving to your house to try and speak to you and explain everything that has happened." Jongdae explains.

"Maybe..." Baekhyun replies.

The nurse finally comes over and patches Baekhyun's hand back up as best as possible. "You will need to go to get this properly stitched up in the hospital after school because some of the wounds are deep. Keep it dry and clean until you finish school today."

"Thank you nurse." Jongdae says with a smile. She walks off and Jongdae looks up at Baekhyun. "I heard LuHan say to wait until after school but with how you have just been, I think we need to go over to the hospital and see Chanyeol. Sehun is there but don't worry about him, I'll sort him out."

Baekhyun smiles weakly. "Okay," he says quietly.

The two take a 20 minute bus ride over to the hospital to see Chanyeol. In all the time Jongdae has know Baekhyun, he's never known him to stay so quiet. If they ever got the bus, Baekhyun would be singing, teasing his mates or laughing out loud at passers by who have dropping something or tripped up.

When they reach the hospital, they stop outside. "I can't do it...what if he's dead...I never managed to say sorry." Baekhyun says.

"Say sorry for what? You never did anything wrong."

"We never broke up. He just disappeared so I started dating Rose which is cheating on him. I don't even know why I'm with her."

Jongdae exhales and places a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Because you're hurting and wanting to hurt Chanyeol like he hurt you but, I think you need to talk to Chanyeol about what happened."

"Why?"

"Let's just go inside and hopefully see that he can tell you himself." Jongdae replies. He guides Baekhyun inside and they ask at the front desk as to where Chanyeol is. The lady points them in the right direction and Baekhyun stops when he sees Sehun sat on a seat outside of room. "Wait here a minute okay?" Jongdae says, making sure Baekhyun keep some distance.

Sehun looks up when he hears footsteps coming towards him. "Jongdae?" He looks at him with red eyes. He notices Baekhyun in the distance. "What's going on?"

"I've brought Chanyeol the person he really needs to see when he wakes up." Jongdae replies.

"You'll be lucky. He's not going to wake up any time soon." Sehun says.

Jongdae looks at him in shock. "Please tell me your lying."

Sehun scoffs. "Do you really think I'm lying? I've just spent the last twenty minutes crying Jongdae."

He looks back at Baekhyun who is reading a poster on the wall to keep him mind busy. "But, Baekhyun.."

Sehun stands up. "Baekhyun? He hasn't known Chanyeol like I have." He states, feeling his eyes well up. "If he wasn't here, Chanyeol would not - This would never have happened."

Jongdae balls his fists. "If Baekhyun wasn't here, you would not have been with LuHan and Chanyeol would not be the happiest he has been in months. That kid had the hardest time last year and for the past two to three years. Baekhyun is the guy who brought him out of the ditch."

"Baekhyun did? And what was I doing? Oh yeah, taking him out places, talking to him until 3am on the phone, going to his house late at night because he was in such a state and guess what? I helped Chanyeol through all that." Sehun states.

Baekhyun looks over and watches, tempted to find out what's going on.

"Baekhyun loves him and he is the one who has given Chanyeol happiness. Yes you helped him but you always had to have something is response to your good deeds. If you took him out, he would have to drive or pay for the taxi, he would have to make your bed while you showered after helping him stop crying and most of all, you offered him sex to help him overcome the death of his own father. I don't care if it was two weeks after. He was still a grieving 17 year old who lost the closest person he had." Jongdae explains.

"Just take Baekhyun home. He's not going to be a nuisance there." Sehun states.

"No." Jongdae says. "We are going to pay our respects to his mother and then I'm going to take him to a quiet place and calm him down so he doesn't hurt himself even more."

Sehun raises his eyebrow. "Even more? What did he do this time?"

"You know what Sehun, you've become such an ass over these past few days but then again, you always have been. You set Chanyeol up with Baekhyun using a bet and now it's like you resent Baekhyun all together. I think if Chanyeol ever knew what you were up to, he would cut you off all together." Jongdae says.

Sehun raises his fist and punches Jongdae. "I've lost him once and I am not losing him again!" Sehun shouts.

Baekhyun runs over. "What's going on?" He leans down to Jongdae. "Are you okay?"

"Just leave, both of you." Sehun says.

"Baekhyun?" they hear someone say behind them. He stands still and turns around.

Okay, I am so mean. So, Chanyeol dead or not? Who is the person speaking? It could be a number of people to be honest.

I might do a double update tonight or update again tomorrow because I know how evil my cliff hangers are XD

Please vote, comment and share! Thank you for reading and don't forget to follow my IG plz.sehun :)