Seduction 1

"Let's have a bet," Sehun says, after calling his best friend Chanyeol due to his obscene text, "I'll seduce Lu Han while you seduce Baekhyun and let's see who gets the other one first,"

Chanyeol narrows his eyes while he kicks his feet up onto the desk in front of him, "And what happens if we lose?"

"The loser has to walk to school in his boxers," Sehun replies, trying to hold his laughter back because he knows Chanyeol will fail miserably. Plus Chanyeol wears some brilliant underwear so the school would be impressed by his underwear collection.

The other sighs, "I know you said that on purpose but deal. We start tomorrow. Okay?"

"Good. From the moment the first bell rings tomorrow, it's war. But I have an advantage. Lu Han is in my first class," Before Chanyeol can comment on that, the call has already been cut off by Sehun. He shakes his head and chucks his phone onto his bed.

Chanyeol stands up and falls backwards onto his bed, his bulge obviously showing through his sweatpants. He sighs and closes his eyes, imagining Baekhyun lying next to him.

"Does my baby need some help with this problem?" Baekhyun rubs his hand over the bulge causing Chanyeol to moan. "I think he does," Baekhyun slides his hand inside Chanyeol's boxers and feels over the boy's hard cock.

"Right there," Chanyeol moans out.

Baekhuyn smirks and pulls Chanyeol's boxers and sweatpants down to his knees and stares at the size. "My baby seems to have grown. I wonder if I'll be able to take you all in," but Baekhyun tries, licking the tip slowly before taking the whole length into his mouth.

He lets the tip hit the back of his throat, holding back the urge to heave. Instead, he hums as he slowly pulls off the length.

Chanyeol grunts at the feeling and raises his hips to meet the movements of the others mouth. Baekhyun lets Chanyeol fuck his mouth while he can grope the others balls. But the moment he touches Chanyeol's balls, Chanyeol stops moving and moans loudly, gripping onto the sheet.

Baekhyun smirks and pulls his mouth off of him. He moves his lips to the taller's balls and begins to suck hard while holding onto his cock , flicking his wrist faster than before.

Suddenly, without warning, white cum shoots from Chanyeol's cock. Baekhyun quickly moves and milks his cock with his mouth, swallowing every last bit. Chanyeol pants when Baekhyun pulls away, licking his lips of stray cum.

"Did that help you baby?" Baekhyun asks, climbing onto Chanyeol's waist.

Chanyeol nods, not being able to say anything from lack of breath. He closes his eyes tight and feels as something else engulfs his cock.

"Chanyeol! Wake up already!" Chanyeol hears someone shout as his body is pushed around. He slowly opens his eyes and sees Sehun standing beside his bed in his school uniform. "Someone must have had a good dream last night. You're sweaty and there's a wet stain on your crotch,"

He sits up and looks down, "Are you serious? Urgh..."

"You had a wet dream about Baekhyun didn't you?" Sehun asks. He folds his arms and smirks. "Don't worry, I had one over Lu Han last night. The way he rode my cock was heaven. I can't wait for the day I see him do that,"

Chanyeol shakes his head, "La la la! I don't wanna know! Let me just get cleaned up and ready for school,"

Sehun chuckles, "You best hurry up or we'll be late. We don't want to be late for the start of the dirty seduction,"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Chanyeol brushes it off and walks over towards the bathroom, not liking the feeling of cum over his cock rom last night. He shuts the bathroom door and strips off, discarding off the soiled clothes into the washing tub.

He changes into some clean clothes and his school uniform before combing his hair into place. But after the night sleep he had, it's not looking the best. "I swear my hair never goes right when I want it," he says, walking out of the bathroom.

"Awe, I guess Baekhyun might see it as the after-sex look," Sehun teases.

"Not funny,"

"I thought it was," Sehun adds, laughing a little to himself.

"Well small things amuse small minds,"

Sehun stops and looks at Chanyeol with a hurt face. He swings his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder and pulls him close, "You bastard," He adds, making the two of them laugh. "Let's just get to school. Lulu is waiting for me. His ass it ready for some secock,"

"Did you really just say that?"

"Yes I did."

-x-

Well, there's the first chapter to start you horny lot off! I hope you enjoy Chanyeol's wet dream as much as he did *smirks*

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE! DON'T BE SILENT READERS

(Check out my IG; luhansayyehet and my tumblr luhansayyehet for kpop imagines!)