Seduction 15

For two days, Chanyeol sits at home, thinking about what school is going to be like. He tries to study to keep up with class but he can't help but keep remembering what Baekhyun said to him. Sehun comes to visit him each night after school with LuHan to give him any gossip of how Baekhyun was suffering at school. Well, he wasn't really suffering.

"How you feeling?" Sehun says, walking next to Chanyeol on the way to school.

Chanyeol sighs. "Sick. I could literally just turn around and go back home. My mum had to literally drag me out of bed this morning."

Sehun laughs a little. "I had to drag you out of the house as well. Look, everything will be fine. Me and LuHan are going to be with you all day, no matter what, I promise you."

"So, you're not going to run off with LuHan and let me suffer?"

"Of course I won't. You've got me in half your lessons and LuHan in a few others. It will be fine, I assure you." Sehun says as they turn into the school gates.

Chanyeol stops, without walking in. "I can't do it."

Sehun rolls his eyes. "Come on you big baby." Sehun walks over and pulls Chanyeol by the arm. "You're taller than most of the school population. Even though you don't act like it, you still have an extremely hard punch."

"I'm not punching anyone." Chanyeol replies.

"No, but I'm pretty sure you want to punch Baekhyun." Sehun adds, walking through the doors.

As they enter the building, students begin to look at the two of them, focusing their eyes on Chanyeol. He keep his head down, focusing on the floor. Sehun drags him through the hallways and straight into class where Chanyeol stops at the door.

"Just ignore him." Sehun whispers.

In the corner of the room, Baekhyun is sat sorting out his books. He peers up a little, hearing the commotion before focusing back down. Chanyeol walks to his seat and Sehun perches next to him.

"This is going to be so hard." Chanyeol murmurs.

Sehun places a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. "He isn't worth worrying over. Ignore everyone else and just slap Baekhyun when you need to. A good bitch slap will knock some sense into him."

Chanyeol smiles a little. "Yeah, true."

Baekhyun looks over his shoulder to see Chanyeol and Sehun talking. He looks away and sighs. He's lost the guy he loves, his best friend and the three people who mean the most to him. Yeah he's not on his own as he's got plenty of people who will hang around with him but he knows it's not the same.

He can't deny that he's guilty. He can't deny that his heart actually aches. He can't even deny that he's cried every minute that he's been on his own. Right now, seeing Chanyeol, he wants to burst into tears. Baekhyun regrets choosing his reputation over Chanyeol but he can't face having everyone know the truth about him.

"Baekhyun, you alright?" He looks up from his desk to see Minseok facing backwards on his chair.

He sniffles a little and gives off a fake smile. "I'm fine."

"Chanyeol's over there. Has he been bothering you by any chance because you look upset?" Minseok asks.

Baekhyun shakes his head. "No, he's not spoken to me. He won't bother me, I'm sure."

Minseok nods. "Well me and Yixing are popping to the store for lunch as he forgot to bring his." He laughs a little. "Did you want to come along?"

"Yeah, why not?" Baekhyun smiles. "I'll meet you at the gates at lunch."

During class, Chanyeol keeps looking over at Baekhyun and once break arrives, he doesn't leave the classroom. Sehun stays with him through break and is luckily in his classes up until lunch.

At lunch, Baekhyun makes his way towards the gates where Yixing and Minseok are stood waiting for him as well as three other people. Chanyeol, Sehun and LuHan are also stood talking at the gates, trying to get Chanyeol to stay rather than go home. Baekhyun hesitates and even stops close to both groups.

Minseok looks over. "Baekhyun!" He waves to him and Baekhyun smiles.

Baekhyun smiles until the three others see him. Chanyeol steps outside the gates and starts walking home. He watches him leave. Within a few minutes, Baekhyun finds himself running after Chanyeol down the street.

"Chanyeol! Wait!" Baekhyun shouts. When Chanyeol doesn't stop, Baekhyun reaches out and grabs Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol stops. "Please let me talk to you..."

"Why should I?" Chanyeol states, not facing Baekhyun.

Baekhyun wraps his arms around Chanyeol's waist and places his head on his back. "I can fix this."

"Fix this? You ruined it in the first place."

From the view, students in school could still see outside on the street to see the two of them. "And it was the biggest mistake of my life. Trust me when I say this but you mean more than anything to me. I was so selfish on that day and I was too scared that I hurt the person I care about most. I wish I could turn back the time and have just kissed you in front of everyone. Chanyeol, I love you god damn it..."

When Chanyeol turns around, his own red eyes are reflected into Baekhyun's which are wet. "Right now Baekhyun, students are standing at the window watching us, including your new buddies Minseok and Yixing."

Baekhyun turns around to see students watching. He looks up at Chanyeol and says, "Good." He smiles, gets up on his tiptoes and kisses Chanyeol. Without a care in the world, he wraps his arms around Chanyeol's neck and Chanyeol slowly moves his hands onto Baekhyun's back.

"Did you seriously just do that?" Chanyeol says, looking into Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun smiles. "Yes I did. Everyone now knows that the straightest guy just made out with the gayest. Plus, they now know that I'm also gay for you and only you."

Sehun and LuHan watch from a distance in awe. "I do love a happy ending." LuHan says.

Sehun bursts out laughing. "You idiot, we're not in a film."

"I know." LuHan says, blushing a little.

"So," Chanyeol starts, "you think I'm going to forgive you like that?"

Baekhyun's face drops. "Okay, maybe I'm an idiot. I guess it's going to take a while until you forgive me."

Chanyeol leans over and whispers, "You'll have to make up for it."

"How...?" Baekhyun says, turning bright red.

"Remember when we were in the shower?" Baekhyun nods. "You can do that for me later. Oh, and you have to do anything I want in the bedroom."

Baekhyun bites his lip. "Yeah...I'll do it." He's flustered and turns redder than he was.

"Your lips around my cock will be hot." Chanyeol adds.

"Your wish is my command." Baekhyun manages to say, playing along.

BRINGING BACK THE SEX IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! GET READY FOR SOME DIRTY ASF CHANBAEK!

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE