Seduction 22

"I'm just going to grab another drink. Baek, you coming?" LuHan says as he stands up from the chair.

Baekhyun jumps up quickly and smiles. "I want something sweet." LuHan chuckles a little and stumbles back into Jongin's house with Baekhyun behind him.

"Chan?" Sehun begins as he stands up from his chair. "Do you remember when we first slept with each other?" He smirks a little.

Chanyeol narrows his eyes. "Ahh, of course I do. You complained so much." He throws his head back, not really caring about what Sehun is saying. However, he faces forward again when he feels a heavy weight on his lap. He sees Sehun sitting on his lap, smirking. "Dude, what are you doing?"

Sehun plays with the pocket on Chanyeol's tee. "I wanna have some more fun with you again. I wanna make out with you and get all hot and sweaty."

"You do?" Chanyeol raises an eyebrow.

Sehun leans in closer towards Chanyeol's lips. "I want your big hands all over my body." He whispers.

Chanyeol bites his lip and begins staring at Sehun's. He doesn't think and they both crash their lips on each others. Chanyeol moves his hands to Sehun's sides and slowly slips his fingers underneath the fabric. The cold tips of his fingers make Sehun hiss in the kiss. "You're so hot." Chanyeol whispers, his fingers moving all over his body.

"I'm even hotter when I'm in your bedroom, naked." Sehun replies, stealing another kiss. He rocks his hips a little. Neither of them care that people are watching in total shock. They all know tat the two of them are dating LuHan and Baekhyun but no one dares to say anything. Luckily for these two, most are drunk.

"Then we best get you home, huh?" Chanyeol suggests, looking into Sehun's eyes with lust.

Chanyeol wakes up to feel his head in so much pain. He can't bring himself to move or even open his eyes but he knows he's got to as he needs the bathroom. He moves his body and sits on the edge of the bed, his eyes still closed. Once he's taken a deep breath to stop himself from vomiting, he opens his eyes to see an unfamiliar room.

"Fuck my head..." He hears someone say behind him.

He slowly and carefully turns his head to see Sehun stirring in his bed. Now he knows that he's not in his bedroom but he's in Sehun's. He curses quietly under his breath and looks down to see that he's somehow still wearing boxers.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Chanyeol murmurs to himself. He stands up from the bed and sees all their clothes thrown over the floor and even on Sehun's desk. Chanyeol uses the bathroom and walks back into Sehun's bedroom drinking a glass of water.

"Chanyeol?" Sehun asks, opening his eyes.

"It's me. How you feeling?" Chanyeol replies.

Sehun groans a little. "I feel shit. My head is banging and my ass feels like someone fired a rocket up it."

Chanyeol's eyes open wide. "Wait, what? Your ass?"

"I'm even hotter when I'm in your bedroom, naked." Sehun replies, stealing another kiss. He rocks his hips a little.

"Then we best get you home, huh?" Chanyeol suggests, looking into Sehun's eyes with lust.

"Oh for fuck sake." Chanyeol curses, dropping on the edge of the bed. He runs his fingers through his hair from frustration.

Sehun sits up in his bed. "What's wrong with you?" He asks.

Chanyeol sighs deeply. "Me and you fucked and we are probably fucked."

"Excuse me?"

"I fucked you Sehun. That's why your fucking ass hurts so much." Chanyeol exclaims. "How much did we even drink last night? Baekhyun is going to kill me."

Sehun's eyes open wide. "We did? Fuck...Look, they won't know unless we tell them."

"You actual idiot. We went to the party to be with them and ended up coming home with each other so of course they know!" Chanyeol exclaims.

"Shit..." Sehun replies. "Maybe they were too drunk to remember?"

Chanyeol turns around with a death stare. "Just check your phone and see if LuHan messaged you. I'll see if Baekhyun messaged me." While Sehun searches for his phone, Chanyeol grabs his own from his pants and unlocks it to find so many messages. "Me and you are dead."

Sehun eventually finds his phone and sees that he's got the same. "We so are. Even Jongin messaged me."

"I've got one up on that." He looks away from his phone before opening up the message. "Try having Kim Joonmyeon message you," he watches the video for a second, "with a video of us making out." Chanyeol drops down onto the bed, all his energy drained from him.

"If it makes you feel any better, I have a pretty mean text from LuHan telling me how horrible I am and the fact that he's broken up with me." Sehun adds.

Chanyeol sighs, flicking through the texts. "Nothing from Baekhyun, yet."

Sehun moves and sits next to him. "Look, everything is going to be okay."

"How? The entire school is going to see the video by tomorrow and Baekhyun will hate me. Wait," He plays the video again before standing up, "it was you. You made the first move. If you never made that move, we would never have been in this mess!" Chanyeol shouts.

"Dude, calm down. We were both drunk." Sehun says.

"Drunk? I don't care! You made the move and it's fucking clear from this video! Because of you I have probably just lost the person who means the world to me. A stupid and pathetic drunken mistake. Don't even bother speaking to me ever again. Do you understand?" Chanyeol states, picking all his clothes up from the floor.

Sehun watches him in shock. "Are you serious? We've been mates since we were kids. Are you just gonna throw me away because of this?"

"Yes! You always seem to ruin things for me and this has topped it all off." Chanyeol says with tears forming in his eyes. "I love Baekhyun and thanks to you being a horny drunk, I've just lost him. Thank you very fucking much." Chanyeol states before leaving Sehun's bedroom with all of his things. He stops in the hallways to quickly get dressed and runs out of the door, grabbing the car keys to their shared car on the way out.

He unlocks the car and gets in. Tears start to run down his face as he starts the engine and speeds off down the street, not caring where he ends up.

One breakup and a heartbroken Chanyeol. What now? Hmm, you'll have to add the book to your library so you get a notif to the new update! Things are going to get even crazier I can promise you!

Please vote comment and share! Thank you for reading!