Seduction 26

"Baekhyun?" they hear someone say behind them. He stands still and turns around.

"Sorry Mrs Park," Sehun bows. "These are just leaving."

She shakes her head. "The two can stay. Chanyeol will be happy to see Baekhyun."

Jongdae raises his eyebrows. "He's not dead?"

"Why would you say that? Chanyeol is just in a deep sleep after his treatment. He will be awake soon." Mrs Park explains.

Baekhyun drops to the floor, tears flowing down his face. Jongdae bends down next to him and looks up to Chanyeol's mom. "Is he okay?" He asks, calming Baekhyun down.

She nods. "He's got plenty of bruises and he has a wound on his chest where some glass struck him but nothing serious." She walks over and bends down to rest a hand on Baekhyun's back. "I know he will be happy to see you. He keeps asking for you in his sleep."

"He does?" Baekhyun manages to say, looking up. She nods and stands up. "Can I see him?"

"Of course." She helps Baekhyun up and guides him into the room.

Sehun tries to follow and Jongdae stops him. "If you come in here, I will surely report you for assault. I will tell Chanyeol what you have been up to and what you wanted. Everyone might think you're just rude and obnoxious but people will realise that LuHan was lucky to get rid of you." And with that Jongdae shuts the door behind him, shutting Sehun out.

"He looks so weak..." Baekhyun says.

"Chanyeol is the strongest man I know and he loves you more than even you know Baekhyun." Mrs Park says as Baekhyun walks around the side of the bed. "I know that the minute he comes round and sees your face, he'll have the biggest smile on his face."

Baekhyun hesitantly moves his hand to run his finger tips over Chanyeol's cheeks. "And I love him more than he knows...I just wish I treated him better in the beginning."

Mrs Park moves over to him. "You know what? The first day he said you were together, I have never seen him so happy. He was always talking about you and yes, he was upset at times but he always had you or his friends to pick him back up. Even if you did hurt him, he couldn't hate you."

There's a small stir from Chanyeol but nothing more.

"Last week, he hurt me so much I didn't even want to see him ever again. He disappeared for six days with no contact and I did begin to worry. But after what he did to me, I wasn't too bothered. Then when I heard he was in an accident, I just broke into a million pieces. He had an accident outside my house so this is all my fault."

"How did he hurt you?" His mom asks.

Baekhyun looks away for a second. "He slept with Sehun behind my back..."

"Oh my..." His mom says. "Him and Sehun are just friends. Chanyeol loves you, not him."

Jongdae speaks up. "Exactly and that's what Sehun didn't like. He wanted Chanyeol all to himself. He got the two of them together to ruin it and hurt Baekhyun. Sehun knew how much Chanyeol liked Baekhyun and hated how close the two got when they started dating. He wanted Chanyeol to cheat on Baekhyun so he could keep him. He only dated LuHan so it didn't look weird and was happy when LuHan broke up with him. The guy loves Chanyeol and wanted to do anything to keep Chanyeol for himself and not let Baekhyun have him. I'm sure if his plans never worked, he would have planned to hurt Baekhyun more than just emotionally."

A tear slips down Chanyeol's face and the three of them notice. "I'm sorry..." Chanyeol whispers.

Baekhyun looks at him in shock. "Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol's eyes slowly open. He turns his head gently to face Baekhyun. "I'm so sorry..." Another tear slips down his cheek.

"Don't apologise..." Baekhyun says, "I'm just so thankful you're okay." He wipes the tear from Chanyeol's face.

"How are you feeling?" His mom asks.

He smiles. "I'm fine." Jongdae and Baekhyun help him sit up on the bed and make him comfortable. The nurse comes in and does a few checks on him now he's awake and leaves once he's more awake. "Mom, Jongdae? Can you give me and Baekhyun a minute?"

The two nod and leave the room together, leaving the other two alone.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asks.

"I need you to listen to me," Chanyeol starts, "If I could turn back the time I would do to the point of the party. I would never leave your side and tell you how much I love you. Sehun used the fact that I was drunk to get me into bed. I would never hurt you, not even since you hurt me in the past. You mean so much to me that hurting you would hurt me as well."

Baekhyun sits quietly not knowing what to say.

"Baekhyun? I love you more than anything and Sehun is out of my life now."

"Did you hear Jongdae?" Baekhyun asks, focusing on the bed sheet in front of him, afraid to look at Chanyeol in case he cries again.

Chanyeol nods. "I heard everything but I couldn't stop the tear that was falling. I've known Sehun since we were little and I would never have expected him to ever act like this. What best friend would ever want to hurt the person closest to them? After he used me last week, I needed to get away. I wanted to make a new life where I ended up and never come back but then I remembered you. I had to go back for you and when I was driving to your house, another car came speeding towards me and crashed into my car."

Baekhyun looks up, finally, his eyes clouding over but he holds the tears back. "It was all Sehun..."

"I would never cheat on the person I love." Chanyeol takes Baekhyun's hand. "When we go back to school, we - Baekhyun? What happened to your hand?"

He moves it away quickly. "Nothing."

"Tell me." Chanyeol states.

Baekhyun takes a deep breath. "I got upset when I heard you were in an accident...and I...I...I punched the bathroom mirror at school..."

Chanyeol looks at him in sadness. "Promise me you'll never hurt yourself like this again."

"I promise if you promise never to get hurt again." Baekhyun says.

Chanyeol smiles. "I promise and when we get back to school, Sehun is truly going to know how much I hate him."

This isn't the last chapter even if it seems like it. There is still some things left that need sorting out at school for Chanyeol and Baekhyun that people may have forgotten about.

Please vote, comment and share! Please don't be a silent reader! The last chapter got over 300 reads and only 50ish votes. I know people are reading and I would love to know if you're enjoying it :3

Thank you for reading though!