Seduction 24

Listen to EXO - Universe when I prompt you to because it will make the scene even more imaginable.

No-one has heard from Chanyeol since the day he left. The only person was Jongdae who somehow managed to speak to Chanyeol's mother. The rest of the classes were worried about where Chanyeol was, including Baekhyun.

Even after what happened, he can't help but wonder where he had disappeared to and if he was alright. He may hate him to the bone but he still doesn't want him hurt.

"Lu, just go and talk to him already." Baekhyun states.

LuHan sighs sadly, "How can I? I dumped him."

"But you still love him. You don't have to block him out of your entire life. You can still talk and be normal with each other. It does amaze me that you're still in love with him even after what he did to you." Baekhyun adds.

"Chanyeol did the same to you as well."

Baekhyun chuckles. "But now I have someone else and I can tell you now that I am much happier."

LuHan turns around at his desk to face Baekhyun. "But you're dating Rose, the girl everyone loves in the music club. The one you seemed to join only two days after the whole incident on Saturday. You got with Rose only two days ago and you're totally over Chan?"

"Yup," Baekhyun says, smiling. "I am happy being straight and it's the best thing I've ever done.2

"Baek. You are just as gay as me so don't even think about saying that you're straight. That's a total lie."

With that, Sehun stands up quickly from his chair, his phone placed at his ear. "Seriously? Okay, I'll be there. He is okay, right? Oh...I'll be there as soon as I can."

"What's wrong?" Jongdae asks.

"Chanyeol is in the hospital." Baekhyun looks up in horror after Sehun speaks. "He was in a car accident outside Baekhyun's house an hour ago."

Baekhyun's bottom lip quivers and he feels the back of his eyes burn. "M-my house...?" he murmurs to himself.

Sehun grabs his bag from the hook on the side of his desk. "I'm going to the hospital now to make sure he's okay."

"That's not a good idea and you know it." Jongdae states.

"I don't care."

"Chanyeol hates you. If he wakes up and you're first person he sees, he would go crazy and not in a good way. Me and you both know who he would prefer to see." Jongdae replies.

Sehun sighs. "I'm going to the hospital and you can't stop me. I've known Chanyeol my entire life and this is not going to stop me going."

With that, Sehun storms out the classroom and runs out of school. Baekhyun just sits still, not knowing what to do with the information he's just heard. Was he meant to cry? Go to the hospital? Or not even care?

"Baek? Earth to Baek?" LuHan waves his hands in front of Baekhyun's face, trying to get his attention. He eventually looks at his with red burning eyes. "Tonight, after school, you are ditching Rose and the two of us are going to the hospital to see Chanyeol, okay? I'll get rid of Sehun so you can have some time with him."

He shakes his head and a tear slips down. "No..."

"Yes." LuHan wipes the tear off Baekhyun's face. "Class is about to start, why don't you go to the nurses office and stay there for a while. I'll tell the teacher." He stands up from his seat and helps Baekhyun stand up. Baekhyun nods gently and walks out into the hallway, with LuHan watching him through the window.

"Who would ever think that a school romance would turn so complex?" Jongdae says.

LuHan turns around and says, "Tell me about it. Chanyeol will be fine, he's strong." Before smiling.

Listen to the song now - Universe by EXO

Baekhyun walks down the hallway, slowly and Rose spots him. "Baek? Is everything okay?" She asks. Instead of replying or stopping, Baekhyun keeps walking past her, his head down. She watches him walk past with confusion.

He walks into the bathroom where luckily enough for him, there are no other students. Baekhyun looks at himself in the mirror and remembers how he and Chanyeol were before this.

Baekhyun walks down the pathway in the park with his hand in Chanyeol's. He trips up a little and Chanyeol catches him before he falls. "Are you okay?" Chanyeol asks, worried.

"I'm fine. My shoelaces -" Baekhyun starts. Before he can finish, Chanyeol is on one knee, tying his shoelaces for him.

"There you go, all better." Chanyeol says, standing back up again. "I don't want you hurting yourself or falling for anyone else." He smiles sweetly.

Baekhyun looks up at him shyly. "You won't fall for anyone else either, right?"

Chanyeol chuckles. "I love you and only you. Why would I fall for anyone else?"

When he hears Chanyeol say "I love you" in his head, he bursts into tears, not caring if anyone can hear him. He holds tightly onto the sink and cries harder than ever. "You lied to me Chanyeol! You lied!" He shouts, causing tears to fall harder.

He looks up into the mirror to see Chanyeol in the mirror. "I love you." Chanyeol says. Baekhyun shouts and punches the mirror in front of him. Of course Chanyeol isn't there...It's all in his head...that's the hardest thing...

Baekhyun stares down at his hand to see the cuts and grazes starting to bleed with some blood running down his hand. Still crying, he tries washing the blood off but it keeps coming. He turns off the tap and drops to the floor against the wall. He has never cried like this over a friend or someone he loves. The last time he cried like this was when his parents died when he was younger. He was only five.

"B-Baek?" He hears someone say. Baekhyun looks up, his face wet from tears and his eyes red. He sees Jongdae standing at the door. Jongdae walks in, sees the broken mirror and then the blood covered hand Baekhyun is now holding. He walks over and sits next to him. "Come on." He pulls Baekhyun into a hug and holds him while he cries out all the tears he can.

"I love him..." Baekhyun manages to whisper.

"I know you do." Jongdae says, holding onto him. "I know you do..."

That was seriously so heart breaking to write and I don't even want to read over it because it will kill me inside. I think the book is kind of coming to an end but I would say, it defo has at least 5 more chapters. I may even do a sequel if people want it, whether it be focusing on Chanbaek after or focusing on the Hunhan side.

But, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment and share!

ps. i'm sorry if anyone cried...