Seduction 18

After the ChanHun chapter, i'm back with a normal update! I hope you guys like it! I will be doing a BaekHan one eventually about their first time together!

Chanyeol opens his eyes to see Baekhyun cuddled up to him in bed. He can't help but smile as he looks at Baekhyun's angelic face. He kisses the top of Baekhyun's head and he starts to stir a little bit. As Baekhuyn begins to wake, Chanyeol quickly looks at the clock to see that it's luckily only 7am and they've still got plenty of time to get to school.

Last night, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had another two hours of sex and foreplay in the shower, the bed and in the kitchen when Baekhyun was trying to make food for dinner. Honestly, the two of them ended up falling asleep before 10pm because they exhausted themselves out that much.

"Good morning beautiful," Chanyeol greets as he sees Baekhyun's eyes slowly opening.

Baekhyun quickly puts an arm across his face. "I swear, please don't look at my morning face. I look so ugly with a puffy face."

Chanyeol chuckles and moves Baekhyun's arm away. "You look perfect, don't worry."

"How? My face is puffier than Sehun's ass and I've got morning breath. And before you even say anything, I have checked out Sehun's ass before." Baekhyun explains.

"Well, my face is puffy and I also have morning breath and I have also checked out Sehun ass." Chanyeol replies.

Baekhyun moves away from Chanyeol before sitting up to stretch. "Checked out his ass? Chan, you've fucked that ass."

"True but it's not as nice as yours." Chanyeol says, watching Baekhyun climb out of bed naked. "Where you going?"

He turns back. "When I haven't used the bathroom since last night, I think that's where I'm going."

Chanyeol laughs a little and sits up in bed as Baekhyun leaves the room. He sits remembering what happened last night and he's amazed that Baekhyun is still here. He's also amazed that Baekhyun isn't limping, yet. Once he's woken up a bit more, Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun is going to be in so much pain. He lets out a chuckle when he remembers how Sehun was the next morning when they did it.

"What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol asks as he watches Sehun limp from the bed to grab his boxers from the floor.

Sehun looks up with a scary look. "What's wrong with me? Chan, my ass is fucking killing me. It feels like I've had knives shoved up my asshole."

Chanyeol thinks. "I'm pretty sure I never used knives last night. Yeah, only my dick went inside."

"Ha, funny," Sehun says, sarcastically, "I swear that I am never bottoming again." He sits down on the bed and winces in pain.

"I did tell you I had a big dick and you weren't bothered. You had a virgin ass so of course it's going to hurt." Chanyeol explains.

"I wasn't bothered because I was that horny to even care whether it was 5 inches or 10 inches." Sehun states.

Chanyeol laughs. "Dude, it's thick and I'm pretty sure I'm about 7 inches."

Sehun throws a pillow he finds on the floor at Chanyeol. "Shut up."

"Awe, is Sehun jelly because he's only got a thick 6 inch one?" Chanyeol teases.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to seriously hurt that dick of yours." Sehun states. Chanyeol just laughs, not caring.

Baekhyun walks back in and picks up his boxers from the floor. Chanyeol hears a small hiss from Baekhyun. "You alright?" Chanyeol asks.

"My ass is killing me." Baekhyun replies, pulling on his boxers. "How many times did we do it last night?"

Chanyeol moves and wraps his arms around Baekhyun's shoulders. "About three times."

Baekhyun lets out a whine. "I think that's enough for this month then."

"The pain will subside eventually. I did have some pain spray but I didn't bring it with me." Chanyeol says, remembering that he's at Baekhyun's house and not his own.

"How am I meant to go to school? I can hardly walk and sitting down is going to be awful." Baekhuyn explains.

Chanyeol kisses his cheek and smiles. "Then, how about we call in the chemist for some pain relief on the way to school? Unless you have any here."

Baekhyun thinks for a second. "I might have something downstairs." He says, Chanyeol kissing his cheek again, causing him to smile. "From rough Chanyeol to cute Chanyeol? It's like two personalities."

"Which do you prefer?" Chanyeol whispers in his ear. "I can either spank you hard or tickle you."

Baekhyun chuckles. "As tempting as being spanked would be, I don't think I need anymore pain on my ass. I'll take the tickling."

Chanyeol smirks playfully and pulls Baekhyun down onto the bed where he tickles Baekhyun likes crazy. Baekhyun can't stop laughing and even tears are coming down his cheeks. After a minute or so, Chanyeol stops and stares at Baekhyun whose eyes are closed. He leans down and kisses him softly on the lips. Baekhyun kisses him back.

"You're perfect Baekhyun." Chanyeol whispers, pulling away.

Baekhyun blushes a little and pulls Chanyeol down for another kiss. "So are you, Mr Park." He smirks and the two laugh a little.

"Right, come on. We've got to get ready for school." Chanyeol says and Baekhyun pouts. "Babe, as much as I would love to stay here kissing you and messing around with you, we've got to get to school. My mom let's me have so much freedom but only if I attend school. If you want to sleep here more often, I've got to go to school."

Baekhyun sits up. "True." He replies sadly.

Chanyeol moves and sits next to him, not caring that he's still fully naked. "Baek? What's up?"

He sits quiet for a few seconds. "I don't know if I can face everyone at school after yesterday."

"Hey, you went to classes after we had the argument and made out. You were fine then." Chanyeol explains.

"I never went back to class...I went into the library and sat in the corner, reading my textbooks. I was too scared to see anyone." Baekhyun explains.

Chanyeol puts his arm around Baekhyun. "Listen to me. Today you're going to have me, Sehun, Jongin, Jongdae and even LuHan by your side to look after you. If that Joonmyeon guy tries to hurt you, I won't hold back."

"But does LuHan even like me anymore? After I hurt you, he hasn't spoken to me."

"If he knows what you did yesterday, he will. Friends fight all the time. I've had physical fights with Sehun before over things he's done but look at us. We're still best mates. You and LuHan are the same, I assure you."

Baekhyun looks up and gives a sad smile. "I guess you're right. I guess we should get to school. I won't go unless my bodyguard is there."

Chanyeol chuckles and hugs him. "I won't let you go alone. Let's get ready." He places a kiss on Baekhyun's cheek and climbs off the bed to get ready.

Not much happened but hopefully you liked the cute ChanBaek moments as well as the fun ChanHan flashback!

Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment and share! Please don't be a silent reader!