Chapter 10: Shattered

~Terra~

I felt chains wrapped around my wrists. My stomach clenched with a icky eerie feeling that I knew to well. I was in a chair in some creepy room, it was almost empty.

I saw a bookshelf planted in front of me as it opened. Then closed like in the movies. Even more creepy, as I even saw the last person I want to see right now.

Cameron.

I knew it from the moment my stomach ached.

"Hello Terra." He then turns to face me and smiled wickedly.

"What are you doing to me?"
I asked as he stuck IV's in my arm and took blood out into a blood bag.

"I need your blood, wanna know why? Of course you do. Your special. I lost my last witch to love, stupid brother and his emotions. Thank god that those feelings are gone. Anyways, your mother shares the same powers you do. You can control the evil spirits."

I tried yanking my arms free but it was no use. "What would you do with my blood?"

"Terra come on your a smart girl. I want it for me. I want more power. I may be the devil but I sure as hell am not going to pass a opportunity up for more power now am I?"

I groan at the feeling of drozziness coming upon me. "I see blurs. That's enough blood plz stop!"

"Not yet. In order for me to get all your power, I need all your blood."
He said whispering in my ear.

I then spit in his face and he chuckled.
"Oh Terra, you really don't want to get me mad."

He then takes a gas mask and covers my face. "You'll pass out in 1...2..."

I then blacked out...

***

~Venus~

"We'll find her Venus."
Seth said in my ear. I ignored him, I ignored everyone.

He then leads me in the living room and I slowly sit on the couch in shock.
"I am scared. What if she is lost. OR WORSE!?"

"She isn't. Me and Mason will go search for her."
He almost left as I snatched his hand.

He stares. "Plz Seth, find her. And bring Eli along as well. I'm worried."

He then touched my hand with his other and squeezed it before letting go nodding.

I sighed out a relief that those three where going to go find her. Then Charlotte's face pops up in the hallway and she hesitates to enter the room.

"Hey." I said tired as a can be.

"Oh hi, where's Eli?"

"He might be with Seth. Their about to leave for Terra. She's missing."
She nodded looking away.

''Yeah I...I heard."

"Please keep me company." I said as she then sat across from me. She looks at me as I returned that look.

"What? What's on your mind?" I asked her as he fiddled with her fingers.

"I just wanted to thank you. For everything. I wanted to apologize."
I then shake my head.

"You want to apologize?"

"For being a stone cold bitch when you needed me most. I wasn't a good sister until I realized what I was losing. How much I could have been more sympathetic."
I held my palm up to stop her.