Chapter 9: Kidnapped

~Venus~

I punched the punching bag once more and still was not good enough. "You got to try harder."

Seth said as he held it straight so it doesn't go back. I huff an puff. We been training all day.

I don't know how much longer I can take this. We where in the barn out back. Practicing, like this used to be the last time I saw was just a dirty old barn.

Now it was like a smelly, old barn, with heavy weight equipment.

I then kicked it and punched it once, then twice more. I spun around and kicked it again leaving Seth almost falling over.

''Better."
He smirked and I jumped up in excitement. "Did you see that!?"

He nods as he walks over by me and I threw my arms around him. "Thanks so much."

He then slowly, as if he was unsure if he could touch me. Wraps his hands around my lower back.

"Your welcome. We only have four weeks, and your already improving your strength."

He puts me down and I smile. "I for the first time in my life since I have died, and came back. Am starting to feel like my old self again."

I stare at him and he looked as if nervous. "That's good."

"Because of you." I said, "Thanks to you, if I hadn't came here than I don't know if I would of ever became this person again. Honestly, I thought I lost her."

He then looked down at my lips and began moving in close to me as I felt my heart flutter and wasn't sure what to do.

What was he doing?

He then lifts my chin gently and whispers. "Venus, your what made me become the person I am. I guess I owe you. I don't know what I would of done without you either when I needed you most. Because every time I try to forget you. I end up loving you even more. Or you just find your way back to me and I can't help myself because you complete me."

I then noticed his words so strong, and so shocking to my ears. I hadn't noticed that he was leaning in to kiss me.

I have to pull away, I should.

But luckily all he did was kiss my cheek. Then my cheeks flushed pink and hoped he hadn't seen.

"I shouldn't have said that." He said as he walks a few feet away from me.
I then open my mouth and close it repeatedly like a fish out of water. Because I had no words.

"I should have never kissed you. Your with my brother still, and I'm with...your daughter."
He then shakes his head crying.

He turned around and I then speak. "Seth I just want the truth. Before things change. Because, we could die tomorrow, today, any time. Any minute."

He then grabs my hand and smiles. "The truth? The truth is that I- tst, I been ever since you left me for Aron. Been trying to get over you. But let me tell you, it is the hardest thing I have ever had to do."

I swallowed hard as I listened to his words fall out of his mouth. I was flying it felt like when he was touching me, and telling me how he was still in love with me.

"I am even dating your daughter, moving on. At least trying to. But the one thing that's wrong with her Venus...Is that she isn't you."

I then yank my hand out of his. "Thanks for the truth. I think we should head back."

I said blinking back tears I felt coming. "Yeah, of course."
He wiped his face and then let me walk ahead of him as I opened the barn doors and we saw the whole pack out on the porch.

Everyone was there staring at something, but what? It was out in the field. I then run to them as Seth followed. He ran in front holding his arm out signaling me to stay behind him.

Then when I saw who was walking towards us, I freaked.

"Aron..."

I whisper and he smiles. ''Venus, nice to see you. Me and my brother where just hanging out and decided to get out of New York for a bit. I just want to make a deal with you all."

''No." Seth said right away. I then interfere.

"What kind of deal?"

"That you leave me alone, and don't ever bother me again or us. And we will never bother you."

"Including your brother?"

"Venus no!" Seth shouted as I ignored him.

"Including Cameron yes."
He holds his hand out to me and I then shake it. I then pull him close to me as I whisper in his ear.

"I still have hope. Your still in there Aron. I know it. I could never give up on you. Even when I am dead, I still will hope."

I pull away slowly and he then looks at me as something flashed across his face. Just for a moment I saw a little humanity. Then it was gone to fast.

He smiled, not in a happy good way. A wicked. "Goodbye Venus."

"Someday you will realize what you lost, how you have no happiness. No child, no future, and no me. Not any of that stuff you do and call fun. Just happiness."

He looks at me for a moment and waves sarcastically. I then watch him vanish.

And feel Seth's hand lay on my shoulder. ''Are you ok?"

"Let's just go." I said bawling my eyes out.
As we reached the house I noticed, I felt, no wait. I knew something was not right.

I saw everyone here, Charlotte, the pack, Eli who sat across from her instead by. Seth grinning at me then began walking over to me while noticing my face expression. But I noticed...Terra wasn't here.

I then heard Seth ask what's wrong but I didn't answer. I was to busy searching the house. "Terra! Terra?!"

She wasn't upstairs, downstairs. No where. Not the barn. Not here. She was gone. "Terra's missing!"
I shouted at everyone and they all freaked as I then heard the phone ring.

Everyone became utterly silent. "Hello?" I picked it up as the voice laughed.

"Hello Venus, remember me?"

I then felt my heart stop for a second. "Cameron. Where is she!?"

"Come meet me at the bistro, alone. I will tell you how this will go down. If you tell anyone, then I will kill her."

He hung up and I then wipe my tears. "What's wrong?"

Seth asked, "did you find her?"

"I-"

I almost spoke when I remeber his words.

If you tell anyone, then I will kill her...

''No. I didn't."

***

Next time on DARK SOULS...

Venus: "Please, don't do this!"
Then that's when my life fell apart. Just like that...

Shattered.

***