Chapter 26: Shadows N' Darkness

~Aron~

"You should talk to her first and see how she reacts. Then, make your choice."

"You don't make my choices for me."

"I'm not, I'm telling you what you should do. Not what you have to do."

I sighed. Then I saw her coming out of Charlotte's bedroom and she saw me immediately smiling.

"Good luck, and the favor I still will do."

I nod and he walks off.

"Hey what's up?"

"We should talk, now."
I said with a serious expression on my face.

"Ok. Talk." She said now crossing her arms and looking scared for this talk.

"I always been the bad guy, I never cared to be that. I actually sometimes like being it because I don't care about the things happening around me. But I care about you." She then opened her mouth but closed it with her eyebrows in between her forehead.

Confused out of her mind. "Which is why I have to let you go."

She then stares at me with no more confusion, but sadness.

"You need to forget about me because your better than this. I am just dragging you down with me."

"No! What? No!"
She said as she waved her arms around. "I am not accepting this! You are not leaving me because you feel like it's better for me! Let me tell you, it's not!"

I then shake my head. "I am leaving no matter what because you will be happier. You don't see it now but you will in time."

"Please Aron you made a promise to me to never walk away again!"

"I did. I won't walk away this time you will."

"No! I refuse!"
I then raise my hand up to her cheek and then kiss her forehead.

"Goodbye."

I then begin walking away as she speaks up. "I need you!"

I stopped as tears fell from my eyes at the sound of her voice.
"I love you!"

I then turn my head to the side just to see her face. "I can't stop being this V. We both know that, and we also know I am already dead."

I began walking away when I felt something jump inside me. I fall to the ground on my knees.

"Aron?"

"AHHH!!!! SOMETHINGS INSIDE ME!"
I fell off the step of the stairs onto the floor and landed on my back.

I moved as if I was having a seizure.
"Help! Someone! Please!"

"Oh gosh!"
Charlotte was limping in the room.
"Get help." Venus said as she held me in her arms.

"I love you, Aron." She cried silently as her voice cracked.

Daisy, one of the pack members and Tony came in with a first aid kit. What the hell are you supposed to do with that!

"He said something is inside him!"
I shouted at them both.

"Let's see."
They lift his shirt and his belly is flopping up an down.
''Woah. What the hell."

Then Aron passes out.

"CPR now!"
Daisy said as Tony still shocked. Whatever he saw.

"1...2...3." She pumped on his chest 3 times and no pulse.

"Once more."
Then his eyes flop open. I then saw why Daisy and Tony fell back away from him.

Because when I looked down I saw the eyes of a monster. Red as blood.

"Aron...?"

He turns to look at me and stands up.
"The name is not Aron anymore, let's see what should I call myself now. Oh yes! Stark, yes it has a good ring to it don't you think?"

"What's happened to you!?"

He then snaps his fingers and disappeared.

***

Next Time On SECOND FULL MOON...

Aron: "You mean nothing to me Venus..."

Memory Lane.

A/N: So I'm sorry for making this short I have been busy moving into my new house. Love you all!!!! Thx comment/vote!

***