Chapter 4: The Dark Side

~Aron~

"This was your plan all along. Wasn't it?" I fixed my shirt as I pushed him off of me.

''Oh brother it wasn't my plan until I knew you turned your back on me. I guess in a way, I did know you were gonna mess up."

He then chuckles. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing. I, will give you two privacy. Her brain is probably starting to finally begin working again. So she is able to hear you loud and clear."

"She can also remember me?"
I asked as he was about to walk away.

"Yes Aron, but I am not sure if she even cares." He smirks and walks off.

I then looked out into space with confusion. What does he mean?

Yes, but I'm not sure if she even cares...

She would have to care. Right?
"Aron?"
I then heard it, her voice. I almost forgot how it sounded.

I even wondered for a moment if it was just in my head as always or reality. So I made sure by turning around and saw her standing in front of me.

She was still wearing the black gown from that night. She was covered with blood though. "Venus?"

"Am I...dead?"

"You where, but now I don't know how or why but your alive."
I tried reaching for her hand but she stepped back.

"Where am I?"

"My brothers apartment."
She sighed and shook her head.

"Cameron." I nodded, "Yeah. I- I am so sorry that this happened to you Venus. I can't believe your here."

"What do you mean by your sorry this happened to me?"

"Just that I feel sorry for whatever Cameron did to you."
She scoffed.

''Cameron has helped me. He made me stronger, faster...meaner. I owe him for that."

"What did he do to you? If you dont have magic anymore than why are you acting like his slave?"

"I'm not the same Aron, you should know that by now. Your the one who killed me afterall."
She then smiles at me and I shake my head.

"Your better than this V."

"You are too. You just had to let love get in the way didn't you."

"I DID IT FOR YOU!"
I shouted as she raised a brow up at me. "There's angry Aron. Haven't seen you in a while."

"Just...shut up!"

"Not to be rude but your eyes are glowing red and the nails man, don't get me started."
I cover my hands up rapidly as I felt myself growing more angry.

"What is...happening to me?"

"Your a full demon. Soon, your humanity will strip away piece by piece."

I then dropped down to my knees. Screaming. Held my palms up to my ears as I heard their voices, all of them yelling for me to save them from the fire.

"Make it stop please!"
I yelled as it became louder and louder. As my humanity stripped further away each minute.

Finally, I then collapsed onto the hard cold floor. Hearing no more voices, and no more of my dead girlfriend.

Just the silence of my dark mind that I now had no control over anymore. Because I couldn't...not without my Venus I once knew.

~Eli~

"Hey so what's wrong?" I asked her once I saw her furrowed brows and darting her eyes across the room except at me.

"Nothing. Nope, not uh, not at all. Why?" She then stares at me and I look at her wishing I could pull her in my arms.

Space. She needs space- she wants to breakup...

It is all over her face.

"Ok Charlotte, if nothing is wrong then why should we talk?"

"Ok. The thing is, it is just that maybe we should take a break?"

I huffed an puffed. "Why?"

"Eli, are you serious? You seem to be having the thoughts of other options than just me lately." She nudged her head towards Terra and I shake my head.

"What the hell? No! Me and Terra are friends!"

"Like me and Seth are just friends."

"Bull! There's a difference, I don't flirt! You two do!"

"Whatever!"

I see her roll her eyes at me while I scoffed. "So this is a break!?"

"Yeah!"

I just nod. "Ok."

A/N: This Is gonna be a little sex scene here so if you don't want to read it skip on to the next chapter. Thanks love you all!!!

"That's right ok." She said snapping at me. I then pulled her in my arms and planted my lips onto hers as they locked.

Then hear people mummble something before leaving and laughing. And knew it was Terra and Seth.

I then knew we had the bottom floor bedroom to ourselves. So I pushed her in the room and locked the door behind me.

She sat down on the bed and waited for me. "Wait." I said and she stares at me with confusion.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah. I love you Eli."
She then pulls my shirt up and over my head.

"Were on a break still right?"

"Sure." She said and unbuckled my pants while I ripped her shirt in half revealing her white bra.

Then cupped her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. She dug her nails in my bare back probably drawing blood.

I didn't care. Then saw her as she removed her skirt and was standing in front of me in her bra and panties.

My eyes blackened with heightened emotions. I then stood in front with boxers but when I saw her taking her bra off I rapidly took off my boxers.

Then the sight of her, it was so beautiful. She and I stood bare naked in front of each other while craving each of another.

I craved her kisses so much. I felt her lick my ear lobe as I moved my hands around her waist.

I then kissed her chest, and then went to her belly all the way back up to her neck and giving her small pecks in spots.

"Your so beautiful." I whispered in her ear and she moaned.

I then went in and layed on top of her as I tightened one hand on the bed sheets trying to help myself from screaming.

Then she pushed me off and said. "Wait, condom!"

"Are you on those birth control pills? Plus, I'm dead. I think were ok."
I laughed and she nods. "Yeah, your right. Come here."

Then she made a great access for me as her hips began rolling absentmindedly.

She grabs hold on me and pulls me down closer as I begin to think, how did I ever get so lucky?

~•~

HELLOOOOOOO!!!! Wow that was just...wow. Lol. So how did you all enjoy the chapter? Don't forget to comment, and press the star button.🌟

;-D  Love you all!!!

~•~