Chapter 32: *LAST CHAPTER!*

~Charlotte~

"I guess we did this for nothing. For NOTHING!" Yelled Seth. Everyone flinched and I shook my head.

"We did it for her. We know now where she is."

He stares at me as he leaves to go outside. "I'm going for a walk." He said and I sighed.

"We should all hit the hay. Goodnight guys." Said Robert.

"Goodnight." Everyone said except me.

I decided to go walk with Seth.
I grabbed my carmel leather jacket and ran outside to catch up to him.

"What is it now." He moaned and I felt so unloved.

"To check on you."

"Stop doing that then. You already have, why are you being so nice to me?"

"I'm always nice."
I said smiling.

He then stops walking to stare at me. So I did too.
"No I mean even nicer. You even been making Eli jealous."

''Eli needs to get a grip then."

"Seriously though, why?"
I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. Because you are going through a rough time, and you have no one right now. So I felt bad and decided to try to help you through it."

He smiled weakly at me. "I wish you weren't so nice."

"Why?"

"Because I could hurt you easily, and it can make me become soft to others. When you have a good crowd to hang around. I want to be big bad tough alpha."
He said smiling and I laughed.

"Wow, ok. Big bad alpha. It has the worst ring to it don't you think?"

"Yeah. Hayley and I joked alot about that stuff. I miss her. You know you remind me of her."

"Why?" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, why?" I said nicely this time.

"You are always trying to make me happy and always are there for your friends, make people smile, laugh, are even pretty."
I then stare up at him trying to hide the blushing on my cheeks.

"You thought she was pretty?"
I asked raising a brow at him.

"I never was attracted to her, ever in love with her. But she was. And I just said that because you are."
He said biting his lip nervously.

"Oh. Well alpha, your not so bad yourself." I push his shoulder playfully.

He then looked down. "Thanks."

''For what?"

"Being by my side through this whole time. Even when I pushed you away. I didn't mean to. So thankyou."
I then smile as we begin walking again.

"Your welcome." He glanced over at me and nods.
"So you love her still don't you?"

"Who?"

"Venus."
He gave out a long sigh and stared out in space.

"I guess I do still have feelings for her, but then at the sametime I am not sure what I am feeling."

"Meaning?"

"That there's someone else I have feelings for and don't know what to do."
He kicks a pebble and I watch him as he stares at me.

We stopped walking and I bite my cheek.
"Ask her."

"I can't, she already is spoken for."
He said still meeting my eyes and I nervously saw him moving near me.
Then I fell as I knew I was holding on for dear life to just wait to hit my head on concrete ground.

Just then, strong arms grasp around my waist and I stopped falling.
I open my eyes and no longer afraid of shutting them.

I see Seth was holding me and his face so close we could kiss. He held his hand around my waist and the other over my shoulder.

I then breathe heavily as he smiled. "You are so clumsy."
I giggled and smiled so wide.

"I know I just-"
Then he leaned in and my eyes widen at the touch of Seth's lips on me. Brushing up against mine and locking them as I felt him pull me close.

Then it began to rain. I then pull away from him, even though I didn't want to. Why wouldn't I want to?

"I should go." I said moving away from his grasp. I begin walking back as rain was coming down heavy and fast.

"No Char!"

"It's Charlotte!" I yelled and he ran up to me and I heard his voice. I just didn't look. "Plz, I'm sorry. I just felt the need to. I think- I have feelings for you."

He said and I stopped walking. "You can't feel that way about me Seth."

"But I do! I know I shouldn't but I do!"
I then shake my head.

"No."
I turn to face him and he runs up to me and cups my face. "I want you. I don't know what to do."

"Your only saying this because of Venus. Stop acting like this isn't about her."

He then looked down. "I also care for you."

I then shut my eyes as I said to him, "I love Eli."

"I don't believe that, a part of you feels for me you just won't admit it. And yeah I love Venus more than anything, but I'll never get her back. I also feel drawn to you."

I look up at his dark amber eyes looking down at me. "I have no idea what to do either Seth."

He rubs his forehead frustrated. "I don't know why I feel like this."

"I have to go. I can't stay with you Eli will know. Promise you won't tell what happened."
I said nervously.

"I can't pretend it didn't."
He said angry.

"Promise Seth!"
He then runs off to the house and I stand there as rain dripped down my face.

***

THE END FOR NOW...

***