Chapter 5: Hiding Secrets

~Venus~

"Hello?" I walked around the apartment and found Cameron finally sitting down on the couch sipping wine.

"Hello love."
I look at him with confusion. I needed answers and this mans getting them for me. Whether he wants to or not.

I walked slowly in the living room area where he was. As I sat down across from him on the loveseat.

"I need answers."

He smiled at me. "Is that so?"

"No, I'm just saying that. Yes I do!"
He chuckled at me and set his glass down on the coffee table.

"You know, your so different now that you been raised from the dead."
He then leans in to talk to me in whisper mode.

"Why is that?"

"Because, not everyone goes back to being their old self's again. You lose a part of yourself, sometimes the best parts. That can leave you emotionless."

He smirked and didn't leave his eyes from me. "Why are you telling me this?"

"You wanted answers."

"Yeah, but you always want something in return. What?"

He sighed and frowned while looking at me still. He sunk in the couch and I saw something flash in his eyes.

Sadness? No, he doesn't feel those feelings I don't think he is capable of real feelings.

"Nothing. I don't ask of anything in return."
He then stands up and grabs another bottle of wine.

"Why did you do it?"

He then darted his eyes place to place, right to left. Everywhere except my direction.

"Why?"
I repeated and he didn't answer for a long time.

Then when he did, he was not facing me. "My brother. He can't live without you, he tries so hard not to feel for you but every ounce in his bones tells him to. It breaks him. Because he knows this not him, but he wants to. He would do anything to show you how much he cares. Even though he acts like he doesn't. Not everyone may know my brother, which may be why they misread him all the time. Bad things are done by bad people, but so are by good people."
He then stares at me and I looked down at my hands.

His face fell and I wondered, why so emotional for just his brother? Why do it for him? I don't think he would. There had to be another reason.

Then I hear someone approach us. "Brother." Then Cameron's face became a smile. He then stands up and shakes his hand.

"Venus was just going. Right?"

"I have no where else to go."
I protested and Aron walks forth.

"Fine. Sleep in the other room."
He said it so heartless. Like he didn't care.

I didn't mind that much so I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the room while closing the book shelf behind me.

I could still hear them. So I eavesdropped on them.

"How many times brother do I have to tell you to stop telling people about me?"

''Oh, you heard that now did you?"

"Now brother I know your scared of me turning into the brother I was before. But I am scared that your showing humanity."

"I have done no sick thing.''
He makes a disgusted face.

"Yeah. Goodnight brother."

"Goodnight." I said as he stops walking and turns around to stare at me.

"Oh and Cameron, lets hope it doesn't come to that."

Cameron nodded. "Let's hope."

Then he leaves and Cameron leans back resting his legs on the coffee table.

Then I fall and trip while the bookshelf moves open and I see Cameron sitting there. "Oh um sorry."
I said.

"Hear anything worth your time?"
He said just sitting down on the couch.

"I uh..."

He then smiled laughing. "Don't worry, I don't care."

"Of course." I then sat down beside him and he looks uncomfortable. "May I ask you something?"
I said as he then stares in my direction.

"Of course."

I sighed before speaking and then I did.

"Earlier, when you spoke about your brother. You weren't talking about him where you?"

He scoffs, "Tst, yeah I was."

I look at him understandable, and he then gulps down the rest of his wine.

"Why wouldn't you think I wasn't?"

"Because, the way you spoke about him. I just don't see you being that way, like caring so much for him. Just to go out of your way and save me for him. There has to be a lot of love there."

"You know, this conversation is over."
He said harshly and stood up walking in the kitchen when I followed.

"Why?! Tell me Cameron."

''I told you why, and yet you don't believe me."

"Because it's not the truth!"
I became flustered and he threw his hands up.

"Just leave it alone."
He snapped.

"Tell! Tell me! Tell me Cameron!"

He then yelled. "FINE! I DID IT FOR YOU!"

I remained silent and shocked. "I...I did it all for you."
He repeated looking away from me.

I then saw him look about to cry it looked like. Then I sighed. "I..." what could I say?

"Happy?!"

I then saw him leave out the front door. Taking his black trench coat. I don't know where he was going but I am afraid he may do something stupid.

~•~

WELL HELL. Lol, I hope all of you enjoyed reading this chapter and don't forget to comment your thoughts down below! I love you all!!!!

~•~