Chapter 1: Fallen

~Aron~

Sometimes love is never enough...

The world crashes down on the ones you love. My world has made me lose hope. That someday, somewhere in this place I will find her again. I will see her once more.

Spending eternity with the one I love, dying for her, loving her every moment and just making her love me more. That was all I wanted.

That was what I had.

Until this...

"What do we do now?"
I asked Cameron.

"Wait. You forgot her body?"
I look up at him wiredly.

''Why take something I don't need?"

"Right." He smiles at me and then I noticed we were in a parking lot.

"Where are we?"

"New York. Welcome, to our new home. They won't find us here. For now we are safe. Any ways, you have surprised me."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Your darker than I thought. I was afraid you where lost in her love to be brought back to your true nature. Aron this is who we are, this...is us."
He offers his hand out towards me and I take it.

"Brothers."
He says and lets his eyes glow red like snake eyes.

"Brothers."
I repeated and let go of his hand.

"I know they will come though."
I said as Cameron stared blankly at me.

"Really? Why say that?"

"Because I know them. I know their every trick, move, and of course feelings. Like you, but except I know more than just their thoughts. Terra is a hard one to read."

He looks away for a moment then back at me. "You have to watch out for that one."

"I will. When the time comes, she will be here with us."

I nodded and then we started walking out of there.

~Seth~

"Terra we need to go."
I whisper in her ear.

She slowly looks up at me with dried tears on her face. Then over at everyone else. I saw her green eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

She was as beautiful as the night I met her.

"Ok."
She spoke low key in a shaky voice.

"I'll help you up." I hold both her hands and she leans on me putting all her weight on me.

Then falls into my embrace.

We stare at each other for a long few moments. Then she runs over to them. "Let's go."

I stand there as Charlotte leaned on the side door. "You ok?"

I asked her as she sighed and I walked over to her. "Yeah, I will be. You ok though that demon was eating your flesh, man."

"Tst, I am." I smiled at her and she did the same.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I then feel her touch my left arm and a stinging pain shoots up and down it. She begins touching it slowly after that.

''It's bad."

"No. I'm fine."
She was right though, it had a huge missing piece of my flesh torn off.

Even though her touch made it hurt, her touch also felt so right. I never felt like this other than when I was with Terra.

I could feel Eli staring at us both so I look over an see his angry cold eyes watching me.

"Ok we should start walking back, maybe my house is good. My dad and I have more space there."

She nods, "Sure!"

"Ok then." She drops my arm and walks to pick up her bag. "Coming wolfie?"

''New nickname?"

"I always give you new nicknames." She then winks at me and I smirked.

Then feel a presence hover over by my shoulder. I turn and see Eli still angry faced.

I was startled. "BAH!" he didn't smile, no laugh, not even a movement.

It freaked me out.
Tst, vampires and there no being alive is really making sense.

"What the hell man! You scared me!"
I held my palm over my chest and saw him smile now a little.

"Good."

"Why?"

"Stay away from Charlotte, she's my girlfriend got it? Besides, you already have Terra."

"Charlotte and I are just friends."

"Yeah, I know. But all guys are the same including me I would know. Vampires emotions are hightend. Yours as well. Maybe that's why your playing the field."

"Ok shut up, I like Terra. And secondly, she and I never made it official."

"Just stay away from her. Or I will make you."
He then walks away, fists clenched and me almost jumping on his back to beat the crap out of him.

But I didn't...not yet at least.

~•~

First chapter of the second book! Ah! Crazy right!? Hope you all enjoyed this:p Thanks!

~•~