Chapter 17: Can't Feel Anything

~Seth~

I was tied up in Cameron's living room. Why the hell am I in his living room!?

I heard screams an then Cameron's voice coming from in front of me. Behind the bookshelf, I then began to freak out.

Then Cameron came out and smirked. "Your free to leave."

He takes the tape off me and rope. "What? What was that?"

"What was what?"

"The screams...I heard screaming."
He laughed.

"Oh that, well you'll figure it out soon my friend."
He then pushed me out the door and I wasn't sure how, maybe he did it.

But I was now back in my friend Eli's backyard. "Seth!" Aron ran to me as everyone stood outside chattering.

"What is it?"
I asked as he ran so fast to me with so much worry.

"Venus! She and I where talking then Cameron came and the lights went out and when they came back on, she was gone. I tried so hard I am sorry." His face was dried with tears.

I then looked down and back up. "Ok." I then clenched my fists as I walked to the pack. "Everyone shut up!" I had their attention.

"We need to find Venus and all your doing here is picking your butts and acting as if everything is ok! Well it isn't. So find her now. Split up in groups of two."

They all nodded and Aron was happy of my reaction. "Thanks. Want to help with me?"

That may be a bad idea.

"Sure." I said as I still felt terrified as hell from him.

"Cool."
We then knew where we had to look though. Cameron's. So Aron teleported us back to New York.

"Ok where here. How about you search the kitchen and I search the living room?"

I sighed and went for it. "Yeah sounds like a plan."

We headed in and heard nothing. Not one single voice.

I knew that Aron didn't believe he left.

"Stay close."
I said as I looked around and he wasn't in the kitchen. "Clear in here."

"Do you hear that?"
Aron said as he stepped near the bookshelf.

"What is it-"

''Shh!"
He shushed me as he continued to listen.

"Oh my gosh." Said Aron, "It's Venus."
He begins opening the bookshelf.

"Aron no! It's a trap!"

He did it anyways and glanced at me before hand. Then saw a naked Venus on the ground as Aron wraps his jacket around her. "What happened? It's ok I'm here. Did he fucking rape you!"

"Aron?"

"Yeah it's me."
She sighs and rolls her eyes. "I need some clothes you know. But you won't want that would you?" She then gives me a look. Like a look I haven't seen before.

"Venus are you ok?"
Aron was asking her as I walked in and she smiled at me. "Well if it isn't two of the Woods brothers coming to save me once again. This never gets old." She said as her eyes danced and she played with her nails.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Seth.

I then looked at Venus and forced her to look at me. "You sure your feeling alright?"

She laughed and it was not a good laugh. It was like a wicked. "Oh Aron, I can't feel anything."

She then drops my jacket and walked passed Aron and me. I then just nodded as I was unsure what the hell was going on. And also the fact trying to hide my blushing because Aron was in front of me.

From the fact I just saw Venus naked.
She didn't even care.

She went into Cameron's master bedroom pulling out clothes. "Ok ugly ugly, to ugly, man whore, to much black. Ah, there." She picks out a black tee that was V neck line and a pair of baggy jeans. Basically that was all she could find.

"Well this is not the best of clothes but it will have to do until we get back."
She came over by us. "Unless you want me to stay naked?"

My eyes widen and Aron had the angry look he only gave me when he thought I was flirting. He was pissed at Venus.

"Well ok then."
She held her hand on Aron's bicep and waited as she grabbed mine. "Let's go sha'll we?"
He didn't take his eyes off her as he took us back to the pack house.

"Ok let's go inside I'm starving."
She ran in an Aron looks at me. "What the hell was that? What's up with her!?"

"I don't know."

"Is she on a spell? Possessed like she was by Elizabeth again?"

"No this is different. She knows our feelings, our- well us." I said choosing not to finish.

"What did Cameron do?" Then we hear Aron's phone ring as he picked it up. "What?"

"Hello brother. Wondering what I did to your precious girl?"

"Yeah! You prick!"

"Calm down, it isn't that bad. Meet me in the woods. Alone. I'll tell you everything."

"Why alone?"

"Because I don't trust Seth will leave his paws off me when it comes to his mate." I then saw Aron glance at me.

A shadow flashed across his face and then he hung up.

"I'll be right back. Don't follow."
Aron then ran off into the woods.

"Wait!" Then he disappeared and I was left clueless and in charge of taking care of whatever was up with Venus.

So I decided to do what I thought was best. Follow Aron.

***

Next time on Second Full Moon...

Cameron: "You know it's true Aron, your just not good enough for her. You'll always be a monster in her eyes..."

Changed.

***