Chapter 7: Bitten

~Venus~

What just happened? Like...I mean really? What just seriously happened?

I then grabbed my black leather jacket on the coat hanger and left out the door. Why did he do it for me? It does not make any sense.

I walked along the sidewalk and wondered, how did my life get here? When did I start losing everything I love? People I loved, my daughter, Seth. I don't know what happened after my death except hell fire.

It was hell for sure.

I then hear my phone ring. I take it out from my coat pocket and answer. "Hello?"

"Venus? Where the hell are you two?"

"Ugh! I thought it would be someone more useful to talk to because your brother is missing."

He then sighs. "He should be fine." I then raise my brows at the sound of how calm he was. This Aron was so different.

"He should be?!"

"Fine. He will be, better?"
I shake my head and hang up on him.

Then afterwards, immediately my phone was ringing again. I answer.

"Aron, if this is you I swear I will kill you!"

I hear a chuckle on the other line. "Woah chill sweet heart I never said anything rude."

"Cameron? Where the hell are you?"
I said rudely.

"Certainly not in hell that's for sure."

''Your such a ass. I can't believe I felt bad for you! FYI, you may never have said anything rude but done rude things. Now, goodbye!"

I then hung up and blew out a sigh of relief. Then stuffed my phone back into my black leather coat pocket.

Then began walking along the sidewalk as I then heard someone's footsteps behind me. I stopped and became completely and utterly still.

It stopped. I began walking again as I heard it once more. I had this very strong feeling someone was stalking me. So I glance behind me and regret it immediately after the person in the hood comes at me with super speed.

I screamed and saw no cars where in sight, no people but us. No one at all could help me for what was about to happen. I continued running not looking back no more.

I turned a left, I turned a right, then was lost at a dead end with a brick wall planted in front of me. "No! Please no!"
I cried out as I watch the person walk slowly towards me now.

The hands bare inhuman like. I stare up at the sky and prayed for the first time in my life since I lost my faith. Before seeing the moon was full tonight.

I then let out a scream.

I looked back at the human who now was in a full wolf form. That jumped on top of me. It bit me, and I screamed louder and louder until the wolf was done with me.

Then stared at me and howled at the moon and ran off.

I slide down on the ground and hold the side of my bleeding neck that now had chunks of skin torn out from it.
"Please! Someone help me!"

I yelled and called out, but no one came. Only death awaiting me. Except it never did...

***

The next day the mark just, vanished. I was confused on what was happening to me. I felt different. I wad scared on what this meant, Seth told me werewolves become wolves from birth. Others mostly become them from being bitten...

I was flipping bitten! Dang it!

I needed him, right now I need to see him. I know few months thinking your best friend, ex mate, first love was dead. I think I wouldn't be surprised if he refused.

But Seth was never like that. He was so compassionate and kind. Me? Well, he will just have to see how he likes the new me.

I was still on the same ground from last night. The street lights went off and the sun was rising. So I ran to Cameron's. I snuck back in and grabbed what I needed only. And got out of there.

But still couldn't help but feel guilty, for using them. Both of them. I just feel like if anyone would know anything about this, it is Seth.

So I left. 8 hours later I was back in my old town, wishing I wasn't somehow. But had to come back here.

I did miss the music, dancing, parties, and my family.

We landed and I immediately grabbed a cab and told them my destination. But as I arrived at Seth's it was empty. Like no one lived here for weeks.

I then wondered where he would go if he was not here? Eli's.

So I did. I went.

And as I was about to knock on the door with my fist lifted up to the door, the porch lights on from it about to get dark after it being a long day for me.

The door swings right open as I see Seth the one who opened it. And dropped the glass of champagne he held in his hands.

Then shut the door immediately. Standing outside on the porch with me. A tear fell from his eye. "W-who are y-you?"

"It's me Seth. Venus."

"No. It can't be. Venus died months ago." I shook my head as I grabbed his hand and held it.

Then for some reason, it felt right. Just like when I first met him. "Hey, look at me it is me."
I force him to stare straight at me.

And he cried more. "Prove it."

"We first met 2 years ago, I was there when you needed me. I was there Seth, to help you through your transformation as a wolf."

He then smiled. "Venus? Is it really you?"

"Yeah."
I said and he pulls me in for a hug wrapping his arms around my waist so tightly I felt like he was squeezing the life out of me.

Then he releases his hold on me and pulls away. ''How are you alive?"

"Long story."

"Where is Aron? CAMERON!?"

"Also long story. Listen I need your help with-" Then he cuts me off.

"Venus. Why do you smell like werewolf? Like your scent, it not longer smells like Lily's."

"I smell like Lily's?"
I asked as I raise a brow at him.

"Well...uh, you, uh you smell great yeah. Even though great leads to smelling like dog."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. "I really missed you Venus." He said it seriously.

And I planted a smile on the corner of my lips. "Meto."

Then he just stared at me as this moment I wished lasted. "So where's Terra?"

Then the moment was over. His face changed immediately. And when the door swung back open and she stood out and kissed his cheek. She hadn't realized I was there. I gave a surprised look.

So they are finally a thing.

Then she almost screamed when she saw me. "Mom!?"

She dropped Seth's hand and he didn't seem to mind. "How are, how, I, what?"
Then comes and runs up to hug me and backs away rapidly.

"What is it?"
I said.

"You, your no longer a witch. Your a...a werewolf. I can sense it."

Then Seth looks at me and folds his arms. "Oh gosh."

***

Hey, loved the comments on question and answering page. It made me think, maybe I should do some changes while making this so don't worry. You'll all be surprised in what your gonna read next!

***