Chapter Forty-Three: Percy

WASSUP PEEPS!! Percy chapter here! Woo!

Oh gods this chapter was so fun to write, I mean, gah. The feels. Oh, and the hot make-out session. Hehe.  

This chapter is dedicated to... *drum roll* BlondeyC12 for getting the right answer!! (It was Tantalus) Congrats!! 

Enjoy!

Percy

Percy found the creaking sound of the gangplank lowering oddly reassuring. 

“Ladies and gentlemen of the Argo2.” Leo shouted from a megaphone, grinning down at them. “We present our two lost crewmembers!” 

Percy smirked and pulled himself to his feet, his weary body suddenly filled with a new kind of energy. He would see his friends. His family. His home. 

Next to him, Annabeth laughed and rested her head on his shoulder. “Gods, I’ve missed this ship.”

Finally, the gangplank settled on the ground with a loud clang! and the others came to view, all grinning profusely. 

It was Piper who hugged Percy first. She barrelled into him, wrapping her arms round him while he just stumbled back a few steps, awkwardly patting her on the back. She released him and glared, her hands on her hips. 

“I thought you were dead!” She scolded. “Don’t do that again-partly because I’ll be skewered by Annabeth for letting you get away and partly because you scared the hell out of me!”

Percy rolled his eyes. “Sure, sure.” 

Hazel then hugged him and pecked him lightly on the cheek. “She means it.” She said before moving to Annabeth. 

Leo high-fived him and grinned. “It’s great to see you, man.”

Frank gave him an awkward man-hug and smiled sheepishly at him. “We all missed you guys.” He admitted. 

Jason limped forward and clapped him on the shoulder. He grinned ear-to-ear and shook his head ruefully. “How you manage to get in so much trouble is unknown to me.”

Percy laughed. “I’ll take that as a compliment, Grace.”

“Whatever floats your boat, Jackson.”

Annabeth pulled away from a hug with Frank and rolled her eyes at the two boys. “You guys are hopeless.”

Piper nodded in agreement. “And idiotic.”

“And not to mention annoying.” Hazel piped up. 

Leo held up his hands in a surrendering position and approached them. “Ladies, ladies, let’s not argue like this.” His voice turned gravelly and old in an impression of the turtle (Oogway) in Kung Fu Panda. “Violence is not the answer.”

Annabeth snorted. “Oogway doesn’t even say that.”

Hazel frowned. “Who’s that?”

Leo looked like his grandmother had just dropped dead in front of him. “You haven’t watched Kung Fu Panda.” He put his head in his hands. “Oh Hephaestus, this is worse than I first thought.”

Frank shook his head in disbelief, although there was a huge smile on his face. “You are so overly dramatic.” He said. “Now if she hadn’t of watched Finding Nemo, I would understand.”