Chapter Six: Nico

Hey guys! Just realized last chapter was very...heavy and gory. I'm gonna lighten it up a bit in this chappie but add PLENTY of action for you guys. Just for you awesome people reading this!! ;)  

Dedicated to shining_star107 for simply being awesome and commenting sweet stuff. :D 

Nico

Nico's life sucked. First he gets the worst demigod dream in the history of nightmares, and then he wakes up to a screaming Roman. 

To be fair, that screaming Roman whom happened to be called Reyna was being attacked by a pack of Hellhounds, the Athena Parthenos behind her.

"A little bit of help would be nice!" Reyna yelled as she saw Nico sit up in bewilderment, sweat sticking his hair to his forehead, giving him Justin Beiber-look.  [A/N Ewwww] 

"Just-just getting my sword!" Nico yelped as he lunged for his weapon of Stygian Iron. 

"Today would be nice!" She shouted without looking at him; she was too busy slicing a Hellhound's face off. 

Nico grunted in response and rolled out of the way of Hellhound's claw just in time for it to slash the air in front of his nose. 

“DIE IN PAIN YOU SON OF A PINEAPPLE!” Coach Hedge screamed as he charged at a Hellhound, swinging his cudgel like a crazy satyr- which he was.

Nico followed suit with his sword sucking in Hellhounds like a vacuum, transporting them to Tartarus, where they would regenerate and come back to kill more people. Dam monsters.

“I don’t want to sound cliché or anything, but LOOK OUT!” Reyna yelled as she tackled Nico to the ground in time for the Hellhound to leap over where he once stood.

“You can get off me now.” Nico growled as he lifted his frail body off the floor, shooting Reyna a look of distaste. Not that he really meant it-he only wanted to build his distance so that they could never discover the truth about him.

Reyna flinched away from him, but otherwise kept her face impassive.

“Come on.” She said, her voice plain but urgent. “We need to retreat. There are too many monsters.”

“Guard the statue! I’ll get Coach!”

The satyr turned around at the sound of his title, still swinging his baseball bat at the Hellhounds like a lunatic.

“Coach!” Nico yelled, slicing his way through the mass of monsters. “C’mon!”

“Leave me! I can finish these muffins in no time!” The satyr screamed.

Nico rolled his eyes and grabbed Coach’s arm, dragging him away from the monsters, kicking and punching at the air in a futile attempt to escape Nico’s grip.

“Let go of me, you Emo cupcake!” The satyr yelled.

“Reyna! Hold onto the statue’s rope!” Nico shouted. “I’ll be there in a sec! Just defend the statue!”

Reyna nodded her head grimly and shifted her body into a defensive stance, still hacking off a Hellhound’s head with her Imperial gold knife at the same time.

Nico got Coach Hedge into a headlock in time for the crazy satyr to flip the son of Hades over his shoulder.

Nico landed, rolling away from Coach.