Chapter Eighteen: Primary Colors Part 11

So I decided to give you guys an update earlier than planned since you guys been so patient with my lack of updating. So thank you and here is one for you guys. Just saying you might be mad at some of the events that happened or a little confused, but don't hate please. The chapter is kinda trash, but hope you like it I guess.

Again thank you, you guys are amazing.

Love you all!!!

___

I walked over to the guys, opening the door to the broken down pick-up.

"Hey, Bell." Fangs greeted. I sent a small smile in response. I saw him elbow Sweetpea who just grunted in response.

Well this is going great.

Haze just had to kiss me today didn't he. Out of all the other times we were alone away from the public eye, he choose that moment in front of Sweetpea and Fangs to do it.

I sighed leaning my head against the window. The rumbling of the car starting made my head shake along with the rest of the car. Fangs tried making small talk with us, but the two of us weren't in the mood. I was still trying to process how I feel about Haze and him kissing me is messing with my head.

I knew Toni was right, I couldn't keep going with whatever this thing between Haze and I was. I couldn't lead him on when I can't give him all of me when another person still had half.

Turning my head slightly, I looked towards Sweetpea who had his eyes on the road, his eyes flickering from side to side every so often. Realizing I was staring for to long, I turned back to look outside the window counting every tree we have passed so far.

The car came to a stop thirty minutes later. Sweetpea was about to open the door, but I hit the lock button before he could. He rolled his eyes slumping in the chair. I turned to Fangs who was in the back seat motioning to the door. He nodded and quickly ran out the car and into his trailer.

I faced Sweetpea. "You can't be mad at me for that?" He ignored me and turned his face to look outside the window. I rolled my eyes and moved closer to him, reaching out, my hands reached his face forcing him to look at me. "You can't be made at me for that Sweets. We aren't going out anymore?"

He looked down at me. He placed his hands on mine heat filling my whole body from that simple touch. He kissed the palm of my hand before taking them of out his face and back to my side.

He looked out the window. "I'm not mad at you Isabella." He said softly. I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"You're not."

He shook his head, leaning his head against the seat header. "I'm jealous." I give him a look.

"We're just fr-" He cut me off.

"Yes I know we're just friends, but I don't want to just friends with you. I can't be just friends with you." His hand reached out and touched my cheek. My body subconsciously leaning into his touch.

I started shaking my head. Sweetpea caught my face in his hands stopping it from shaking.

"Shh." He soothed bringing me into his arms. "I'm still in love with you Bell." He whispered in my ear.

"Me too, Pea." I mumbled into his shirt. I pulled away, his warm brown irises met my grey one. He slowly leaned in and I did too. I don't know why, I knew it was wrong and that I should be doing it but it was like I had no control over my body. My heart, mind,and soul all wanted this.