Chapter Seventeen: Primary Colors Part 1

Busting opened the doors of the cafeteria, I walked over to the table where all the serpents were. Huffing, I took the seat next to Sweetpea taking the fries that were on his plate. He let out a sound of protest, glaring down at me.

"Hey, have you guys seen Toni?" I asked both Sweetpea and Fogarty plopping a fry in to my mouth. Fangs shook his head. I turned to Sweetpea.

"I haven't seen her either." He said reaching over me to get back his fries, but I was faster. I extended my arm pushing them out of his reach. He glared at me. "Give me my fries, Bell."

"But I'm hungry!" I whined leaning my head on his shoulder. He shook his head motioning to his fries. "You suck." I said handing back the bag to him.

Looking up, I saw Fangs looking at us with an amused smile. I furrowed my eyebrows, nodding my head in a questioning manner. He shook his head before pointing at Sweetpea who was parting his fries into two piles.

"Here, so I don't have to hear you complain." A pile of fries appeared in front of me. Smiling, I looked up at Sweetpea, who rolled his eyes at me. He looked straight at Fogarty after seeming to have a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Veronica!" A girl with a yellow shirt and a skirt said out loud capturing the people close attention. Snapping my fingers in front of the guys, I pointed in the direction of the girl. "For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, for everything you and your family have done and continue to do, we find you guilty. Your sentence is this." The girl says a few seconds before splashing Veronica with pink shake.

Gasps followed by laughter rang out throughout the cafeteria as we saw a shake drenched Veronica. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing, but the other serpents they didn't.

Their laughter hit my ears and I can't say I feel sorry for her. After what her and her family are doing to my home she can rot in hell for all I care. She ran out of the cafeteria seconds later with Betty right behind.

"Bitch deserve it," I hear on of the serpents say. I turned staring at the guy ready to tell him off, but Sweetpea shoved my mouth with fries before I could. I glared at him. He gave me a look shaking his head, telling me silently not to start anything right now.

I rolled my eyes not saying anything. Munching on the fries that were brutally shoved in my mouth, I glared at Sweetpea.

"Was that really necessary?" I said once all the fries were gone. He turned to me his lips quirking in a smile as he rolled his lips into his mouth to cover his laughter. "What?" I looked over to Fangs who did the same thing.

Sweetpea shook his head bringing his hand towards my mouth. His thumb swiped around the edges of my mouth taking off what I presumed was fry crumbles, my skin tingling under his touch. I lock eyes with him, as he brings his thumb to his mouth sucking on his finger.

Noticing my stare, he winked down at me causing my cheeks to flame. "You're freaking gross, Pea." I knocked my shoulder into his.

He rolled his eyes. "We've done worse." He smirked cheekily. I smacked him on the head, glaring. This fool. Seeing my face, he chuckled wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "Relax Bell, it was just a joke."

"Not a funny one." I mumbled, leaning into him.

"Isabella." I heard the familiar voice of Haze ringing in my ear. Turning my head to the sound of his voice, I saw his unruly curly first before seeing his actual face. Shrugging Sweetpea's arm off, I turned to Haze who was behind me.

"Hey Haze." I said, a small smile on my face.

"Hey, you up to do something tonight." He said nervously his eyes shifting from me to all the male serpents beside and behind me. I heard Sweetpea mock him quickly beside me causing me to discreetly pinch him in the arm. He jumps up slightly. Feeling his glare on the side of my face, a grin made my way onto my face causing my dimples to show.