Chapter Twelve: The Blackboard Jungle Part II

"So when did you decide to put a ring on it, Sweetpea?" Toni asked, looking down at finger that was in her hands as she was admiring the small band. I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand away, crossing my arms.

"I didn't, not yet anyways." He wink down at me. My face flushed and I buried my head in his chest. He chuckled and kissed my head.

Toni was standing up near Fangs, while I sat down on an old, brown couch, Sweetpea right in front of me. I looked up and caught the sight of his beautiful brown orbs staring down at me. I sent him a dimpled smile.

"You guys are so adorable together that it's sickening," Fangs said, putting his hand in between Sweetpea and I trying to seperate us. I mocked glared at him and hug Sweetpea towards my body, just to make it harder for Fangs to seperate us. Sweetpea rolled his eyes at us, moved back, and sat on the arm of the sofa.

"Hey guys," a familiar voice rang out in the room. I look over at the source of the voice to kind Jughead, in his serpent jacket. All of our eyes widen at the sight of him. Is he trying to start trouble for us? We all looked at eachother and back at Jughead wondering what the hell is going on with him. "What's up."

At that moment, the hot-headed jock from yesterday looked up, the smile on his face completely disappearing at the sight of Jughead in his serpent jacket. Jughead walked over to vending machine looking at the food. The serpents in the room, were watching this play out, keeping a close eyes just in case they need to but in.

"Take it off!" The jock demanded as he dropped the ball from his hand and stood up, making his way to Jughead.

Sweetpea and Fangs stood up from their seat and started walking slowly towards Jughead, lingering behind waiting. Toni and I stay where we are for were, knowing there was no point in involving ourselves and watched the event in front of us closely. Jughead turned around to face the dark hair jock and sighed.

As Jughead walked closer to the jock, Toni and I stood up and stood behind Fangs and Sweetpea who were close enough to Jughead to where if something would happen, they were ready to jump in.

"Oh Reggie," Jughead took his final step and landed in front of Reggie. "I don't think you know what this jacket means. Because you have no sense of honor, or history, or loyalty." he pushed Reggie.

"That's it!" Reggie grabbed Jughead by the jacket.

The other bulldogs around Reggie going in to attack Jughead. Sweetpea and Fangs quickly rushed over and started pulling the jocks away from Jughead. It soon turned into a fight between the three serpents and the three bulldogs. Toni and I looked at eachother wide-eyed not knowing what to do.

I heard a voice behind me call the principal and after that two adults ran into the room pulling the boys apart. Mr. Weatherbee came in seconds later pulling all of us into his office with Veronica in tow.

Reggie, Toni, Fangs, Sweetpea, and I all sat on the wood bench against the wall looking up at our principal. "You all have a week's detention for fighting," I let out an annoyed huff and leaned my head against the wall. Mr. Weatherbee takes a step closer to Jughead before continuing. "But I made myself clear to you Mr. Jones. Take off that jacket right now or your suspended." Jughead rolled his eyes.

"Please Jughead, just-" Veronica plead from beside Jughead and Mr. Weatherbee, but was cut off.

"Then I guess I'm suspended!" Jughead says walking out of the room. And the award for the most dramatic person here goes to ... Forsythe Jones the III everybody. I rubbed my temples with my hands and sighed. FP is not going to be happy. Well it was nice knowing him.

Mr. Weatherbee left back into his office leaving us all here, the tension thick in the air. Reggie stood up and opened the door to the hall roughly before slamming the door shut. Veronica walked over to us, I looked up at her and rolled my eyes.