Chapter Seven: When A Stranger Calls Part II

I was laying in bed watching tv when all of the sudden Sweetpea and Fogarty bursted through the room. I looked at them unamused and threw my covers over me. I knew why they are here, but I just don't want to go. I'm tired and cold and I just want to stay in bed but of course nobody cares. Like can't they see I'm busy...gushing over Spoby.

I heard Fogarty say something to Sweetpea, then I footsteps were heard by my bedside. Sweetpea tugged on my covers, revealing me in my sweats and tank top. Pouting, I crossed my arms, Sweetpea shook his head then crawled on top of me.

He put his forearms by my head to keep him up and leaned his head close to my face.

"Come on babe, we need you to hold the beast." he pleaded his eyes looking brown irises looking straight into my grey one. Closing my eyes, I huff taking Sweetpea's face into my hands.

"You're lucky I love you or else I would have smacked you for interrupting my show," I murmured, a grin breaking out on Sweetpea's face, he pecked my lips and got off the bed pulling me with him.

Probably knowing I wasn't going to make any effort to move or change, Sweetpea walked over to my closet and picked out a grey hoodie with some black jeans and my leather seperent jacket. He pointed towards my black and white converse that was near Fogarty and told him to hand them to me. Crossing my arms, a smile grew on my face as I saw Sweetpea walk towards me with my outfit in his hand. Don't I have the best boyfriend or what!

He handed them to me, and coughed a little to get Forgarty's attention. Raising an eyebrow Fogarty gave Sweetpea a look, Sweetpea titled his head towards the door signaling Fangs to walk out of it. I giggled as I heard Fangs mumble curse words towards Sweetpea and walked out slamming the door shut to make his exit more dramatic. I sometimes wonder why I am friends with that guy.

Sweetpea tilted my head up, biting his lip, he ran the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip. God, why does he have to be so attractive. It should be illegal for someone to look this good. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'll wait for you outside," he whispered, I nodded my head and waited for him to leave.

I pulled the hoodie over my head, and was met with pure warmness. I stripped out of my sweat and slipped on my jeans which hugged my curves perfectly. I laced up my converse quickly causing me to fall on the floor due to my lack of coordination, I cursed under my breath and rubbed my legs. For sure there is going to be a bruise there. Why do I have to be clumsy? Tying my unruly brown curls into a ponytail, I slipped on my leather jacket and opened the door only to be met with Sweetpea and Fangs wrestling over the remote. Men.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the sandal that was near me and chucked it at the two causing them to break up and give me a what-the-hell look. I smiled innocently and grabbed my phone that was on the kitchen counter. I turned back to see the guys just staring at me not moving an inch, they gave each other devious look and smirk. I backed away slowly causing them to make step toward. "Hey we can talk about this right?" I questioned, hoping they would say yes. The boys shook their head and sent me a grin. I put my hands up in surrender and tried to make a ran for the door.

Key word in that statement was tried, Sweetpea grabbed me by the waist before I made it anywhere near the door and started tickling me. Fangs grabbed the secret can a silly string I have under the kitchen sink and started spraying me. "Say sorry," they both said. Tears started spilling out of my eyes from how hard I was laughing due to being tickled. I shook my head. Sweetpea tickled me even more, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine!" I called out causing both guys to stop. I put my hand over my chest to regain my breath. "I'm sorry for throwing a shoe at you." I huff and crossed my arms. I hate when they do this, like can't I just hit you with a shoe and not be tickled more it. Apparently not according to these people.