chapter two: the watcher in the woods part ii|edited

isabella was walking with toni to her next class and just as she was about to enter, she felt a hand grab her arm and pull her back

isabella was walking with toni to her next class and just as she was about to enter, she felt a hand grab her arm and pull her back. a soft oof let her mouth as her feet tangled causing her to trip a little.

"what the hell pea!" isabella crossed her arms, sending her boyfriend a piercing glare.

the raven haired teenager chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist and moving them until isabella's back was against the school wall. "sorry i forget how clumsy you are."

"i am not clumsy." she gaped at sweetpea in disbelief. that wasn't her fault. if he hadn't grabbed her without warning she wouldn't have slipped.

"yes you are baby." he told her with a small grin, moving the pieces of hair that fell onto her face behind her ear. "but that's okay, it's one of the things i love about you."

isabella rolled her eyes, putting her hands on his chests to keep a little distance between them. "oh please."

he shook his head in amusement, dipping his head low so his forehead rested on hers. "you're ruining the moment ella."

"is that what i'm doing?" she mused with a raised eyebrow. the smile she was biting back was now placed happily on her lips. sweetpea nodded his head, his bottom lip pulling forward into a soft pout. isabella's smile only grew as she moved her hands from his chest to wrap them around his neck. "well my apologies."

sweetpea scrunched his nose, pulling away from the brunette just a bit. "i don't know baby, you don't sound very sincere."

isabella's dimpled seeped as she rolled her blue-grey eyes again. she looked up at her boyfriend and placed a small kiss onto his lips. "sincere enough?"

he pretended to think, looking away from isabella before turning back to her with a wicked grin. "i don't know, i think you have to do it again."

isabella couldn't help the amused chuckle that left her lip. her boyfriend was smooth, she'll give him that. shaking her head, she stood on her tippy toes placing another kiss onto his lip but instead of pulling away quickly like last time, she kept it there for longer. sweetpea smiled against her lips, running his tongue over her bottom lip, trying to deepen it.

before isabella had a chance to react, the two quickly pulled away as they heard the sound of throat clearing beside them. the two turned their heads, seeing their english teacher staring at them with a blank expression.

"are you guys done?" he questioned with a raised brow. isabella looked away, feeling her cheeks start to flush with embarrassment. for a few minutes there, she actually forgot they were at schools but that happens a lot with sweetpea. he makes her forget about everything in that moment and just makes her happy.

"sorry mr. phillips." isabella says quickly, knowing that sweetpea had some dumb comeback ready that would most likely land them in detention.

the man nodded his head to the two. "don't let this happen again. get to your seats."