Chapter Fifteen: The Hurt and the Damned

This chapter is kinda short and sucks so sorry.

I hope you still liked it though and that it wasn't to much as a let down. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"You coming back to bed babe?" A female's voice rang from behind Sweetpea. I closed my eyes, taking in small breaths, my heart breaking in two. I felt the tears pooling at the end of my eyes, but I refuse to let them fall. Not for him, not after this.

"Babe?" I question giving him a murderous look

"Babe?" I question giving him a murderous look. "Are you fuckin serious, Sweetpea!" my voice raising with every word, making him flinch at the harsh tone. I put my hand against the door forcing it to open wider and allow me to see the girl behind him.

I walked in crossing my arms staring straight into the girl's ocean eyes. A girl our age stood in front of me in a t-shirt not just any t-shirt but the one Sweetpea was wearing when I last saw him. Her hair was all messed and tangle up, her lips red and bruised, I saw small hickeys running down the side of her neck and I saw nothing but red.

"I highly suggest you get the hell out of here right now before I drag you out," my voice was calm, deadly calm. My face void of any emotion. Fear flashed in the girl's eyes and she quickly ran out the door in nothing but a t-shirt. I clench my jaw, rubbing my hand against my chin, I let out small bitter laughs.

"Isabella, I'm sorry, I was drinking to much. I don't even remember most of the party." Sweetpea reached up to grab my arms but I flinch back not letting him. I turn my face refusing to look at the boy in front of me. He is not man, a man wouldn't do this to a person he claims to love. "Baby please look at me," His voice was broken and tears were slowly sliding down his cheek.

"No, you don't get to call me that, you lost that right! After everything we have been through this is what you decide to do!" My voice breaking with words, the pain in my voice was unmistakable.

"What can I do to make this better? Please I'll do anything." He begged coming closer to me but I shook my head putting my hand up to stop him.

"If you love me, you wouldn't have slept with that girl. You want to make this better? You stay away from me, you see me in the halls or at the Whyte Wyrm don't talk to me." I closed my eye, taking a deep breath. "Just give me space."

I felt the tears in my eye about to fall, so I made my way towards the door determine to leave, but I was stopped. Sweetpea quickly rushed towards me, grabbing my hand and pulling me to him. I let out a small whimper as my body made contract with him.

My body instantly reacting to his urging me to forgive and kiss him senseless, but I couldn't. He held me tight, his silent tears staining the side of my face. I grabbed his arms peeling them off me looking at him. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Anything else I could have forgiven, but you did the one thing you knew I couldn't." My voice was now soft all the harshness gone and was now filled with disappointment. I move myself out of his grip and made my way silently out of the door.