Chapter Thirteen: The Wicked and the Divine Part 1

Hey guys, so I decided to skip the wrestler episode because there isn't a lot of serpent scenes and I don't know how to incorporate Isabella in that episode. But if you guys have any ideas about that send me a message and I'll try to see what i can do. Hope you guys like the chapter, it was a bit last minute so i hope it doesn't suck.

ps - I love the song above so you should totally hear it. 

**************************************************************************************

I spent the morning at the humble abode of the Jones residence, enjoying their joyous company. Yeah no, since I have arrived, Jughead has been complaining about General's Pickens head again. It was getting quite annoying like all the other times.

I was sitting next to FP, enjoying a bowl of cereal when a knocking sound sounded. Jughead sat up from the table and went to open the door. Surprise, Surprise, it was Sheriff Keller.

"Sheriff Keller was a surprise," Jughead said sarcastically allowing the officer to enter the trailer. I rolled my eyes upon seeing him. He is the reason I am up so early. He was knocking at my house door, trying to question me for the millionth time about the statue that the serpents supposedly vandalized.

"Jughead, Fp, Isabella, sorry to bother you-" he greeted, but was immediately interrupted.

"We don't have General Pickens' head, and we do not know who stole it." Jughead said leaning up against the wall. Fp and I gave each other a knowing look and smirked.

"Same as the last four times you came by to ask us and our neighbors." Fp added in a monotone voice. These visits are honestly stupid and time consuming.

"Twice in one day Sheriff, I'm starting to think you're stalking me." I smirk, taking a spoonful of cereal. Fp and Jughead chuckled slightly at my comment but the Sheriff rolled his eyes and gave me a deadpan that made my smirk grow even wider.

"You know, Sheriff, these visits are starting to feel a lot like harassment. There's absolutely no evidence. Zero proof whatsoever pointing to any particular group of suspects." Jughead exaggerated his last sentence to make the words quite clear to a beloved sheriff.

"Well, you did write a rather scathing article about the General's legacy, which prompted the Southside Serpents to stop by at Pickens' Day with an ax to grind." Keller explained himself as if that was proof.

"You can't exactly blame us when you Northsiders are out celebrating a man who murdered hundreds of people. A hundred of our people. It's like us throwing a damn parade for the black hood." I said crossing my arms, narrowing my eyes at the grown man in front of me.

I like to see what he has to say next, but before he could speak Jughead spoke up.

"I'm actually writing a new article about how you seem to care more about catching a vandal than the Black Hood. Can I get a quote?" Dang Jughead comes out with the snarkiness. He has been spending too much time with Toni. Fp and I chuckle.

"If you know anything regarding the head please call us. You know where the station is right Isabella, Fp?" My jaw clicked. He did not just say that. I stood up from my chair, ready to give this asshole of a man a piece of my mind.

I stalked towards him, but Fp gripped my arm holding me back. I turned my head towards him to see the pleading look he was giving me. Shaking his arm off, I huffed and sat down.

I was not about to give Fp any trouble especially after everything he has been through.

"I think it's best if you leave, Sheriff, as you can see we have nothing here." Jughead stood in front of me, blocking my line of sight escorting the man to the door.