Chapter 30 | Man Down

In a Narrators POV. Also sorry I haven't posted in about a month! But TECHNO is almost to an end...  I know I owe you guys a long chapter but... Sorry x/ Alright, hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________

Not soon after Deandre and Deanna left with their two hostages (Prince and Ariel), Roc and the rest arrived to the ballet studio.  Once they hopped out of the taxi and walked closer, they noticed the front door open looked as if it had been kicked open.

“Why would they just leave the door open?” Ama asked, voicing everyone’s thoughts.

They all shrugged in response. Chyna then pointed out, "Maybe they are trying to lure us in..."

"Will a bomb go off or something?! I'm too young to die!" Nia asked, her eyes growing slightly wide.

"OR you all are over thinking everything... They probably just left the door open since the lock maybe damaged over time, and it might have broken when they kicked it in." Ray attempted to calm everyone's nerves, but he was also slightly worried about what was waiting for them beyond those doors. The door wasn't open nearly enough for them to be able to tell.

"Ray's right... Where would he get a bomb from anyway?" Prod shrugged and stepped in first. Everyone stayed a few steps behind him, their nerves not completely settled.

Once everyone was in, they all looked around in complete confusion. This didn't make not one bit of sense to any of them.

"Where are they? Is there another room or something? Or maybe we're at the wrong studio..." Nia said, opening a door to see a small room empty as well.

"Really? How many empty ballet studios can there be in a small town? You need to start thinking Nia." Roc rolled his eyes and leaned against the mirror, thinking. He sighed.

"Roc, chill, bro. We're gonna find them. No need to take your anger out on us." Prod told him, being the most relaxed one of the bunch.

"I can't help it! Where are they?!"

"WAIT! Roc turn around!"  Ray turned him before he could do it himself and ripped something out his hair.

"What was that for?!" Roc rubbed the back of his head.

Ray handed him another folded up sheet of paper, similar to the first they found at the house. "Shut up and open this."  

Quickly, Roc opened the note and read aloud for everyone, "I'll just get straight to the point... You're probably wondering where we are, right Roc? Well, you'll never guess where we took them... It's the most obvious location which makes it almost impossible for you to think of. Have fun searching... You don't have much time. -Deandré." He paused, letting what the note said sink in. "WHAT?!"

"OH GOD THIS IS THE END! WE CAN'T SAVE ARIEL!" Prodigy pulled his mohawk, freaking out when he was the most calm one just five minutes earlier. "AND WHERE IS PRINCETON?! HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE THE CALM ONE!"

"Prodigy just CHILL out and BREATH!" Ray ordered. 

Ama guided him out the room, rubbing Prod's back to soothe him.

"Wait," Chyna looked at everyone, "This doesn't make any sense. Didn't he say in the first note that he WANTED you to watch her die? Then he probably still does... Therefore we need to stop overly thinking everything and think of the basic places he would take her..."

"Chyna's right, but where?" Roc sighed.

"All I know is we need to go back to Ariel's house to see if we missed something while we were there." Nia shrugged and lead everyone out of the ballet studio.

********

Once the group arrived back to the house, they noticed that the front door was once again open like it was last time. "Ray, I thought I told you to close the door!" Roc said, shaking his head. "What if someone was to go in there and steal everything in their house?"

Ray argued, "I did close it!"

Everyone had the same thought in their head: Then why in the world is it open again... That can only mean one thing...

Once again, Prodigy led the group inside, he had regained his calm composure inside of the taxi. "Was that broken before?" He pointed to a shattered vase on the floor.

"No..." Roc said. "WAIT, did you guys hear that? Ssshh." He stepped in front of Prodigy and crept to the door leading to the basement. It was slightly open with some light shining through it.

The sound was...

Ariel.

Prod placed his hand on Roc's shoulder before he could rush down the steps and walk in on God knows what. He whispered, "Shoudln't we call the police or something? He could have a gun..."

"How could he get a gun Prod?" Ama shook her head. Prod shrugged in response.

"I think they can hear us... It's quiet as a mouse down there now." Nia said.

Roc moved Prod's hand off his shoulder, "Then we might as well go down." Before anyone could put up anymore protest, he crept down the stairs.

In front of them was Ariel and Princeton tied up in chairs with socks stuffed in their mouths.

"ARIEL?! PRINCETON?! Are you guys okay?!" They all rushed over.

Both Ariel and Princeton were yelling something to the group, but whatever they were saying was muffled by the socks.

"What did you sa--"

What happened next seemed to catch everyone by surprise... One second Roc was about to pull the socks out their mouths and the next... Prodigy was on the floor, hitting his head on the concrete and knocking him unconcious instantly. A high pitched scream was let out by Ama and then everyone looked in the direction of the gunshot.

Deandré.

_______________________________________________

Prodigy, SHOT?! :o Mama, mama, mama I just shot a man downnn! But seriously, what do you guys think? Please vote, comment, fan and all that stuff that makes me smile c: <3