Chapter 5 | Who Knew Muffins Could Get You Attacked?

Hey guys! So you may read the title and think “Um okay … ?” Lol you’ll see (;  Sorry I’m late!  1-4-3

_____________________________________________________________________________

After staying up for most night talking , laughing , and joking around , I could say I had some new buds. And they were boys too ! I’m not good with the female gender so how I ended up being buds with the male species , I don’t know. It was nice (: Keisha finally caught us staying up late , she wasn’t mad , but told us to go to our beds and stay there. She knew the boys all too well – they would definitely sneak away. No one dared to see what would happen if Keisha caught us up again. Even I knew that it wouldn’t be a good idea and I haven’t known her as long as MB. She must have some type of spying cam because she’s on a different bus. I scrunched up my eyebrows in deep thought about it. I hope there isn’t one in the bathroom. That’s illegal , right ? Well I hope so. I drifted off to sleep thinking about how fun and possibly weird it will be to work with this bunch.

The next morning I woke up to a snoring Prodigy , a giggling Ray Ray ( he was sleep giggling , weird ) , Roc Royal watching something in the living room , and Princeton silently sleeping. I really wanna know what’s so funny in Ray’s dream. I hope we never sleep too close to each other if he does that all the time …

I yawned and decided my best option was to join Roc on the couch. Who thought anyone woke up earlier than me ?

“Morning Roc !”

He teared his eyes away from lions attacking an elephant. “Oh , good morning Ariel. Wow I didn’t think anyone else got up this early.”

“Me either , but this is the usual for me.” It was 7:26 AM according to the wall clock. “Can I join you ?”

“Of course.” He moved his legs so I could have space.

“Thanks. Ah I see you picked the Great Plains.”

You’ve watched Planet Earth ?” He gasped.

I chuckled lightly. “Yes , the girl all about technology loves the Earth.”

“You’re rare then.” He smiled at me for longer than necessary , our gazes locked. I looked down at my hands on my lap , flustered.

Roc returned his attention back to the movie and so did I. It was kind of weird after that so I got up to get a muffin from my bunk. I was starved. I passed all the boys bunks on the way there , all of them were silent except Prodigy – who was still snoring. I guess that doesn’t end.

I heard something move in my bunk. What ? Isn’t everyone sleeping ? It must be Ray playing another prank or something , I rolled my eyes and approached the bed careful not to make much sound. Once I was in front of my bunk I pulled back the curtain and yelled , “GOTCHA RAY!” I startled the person , that actually wasn’t Ray Ray. It was Princeton.

Princeton mouthed oops with crumbs around his lips.

“Princeton ? Wow , I thought Ray Ray was the prankster.”

“Umm see what happened was …”

“Stop right there. That’s what black people say before they lie. Now tell the truth.”

He sighed and narrowed his eyes at me. I shrugged.

“Well I got hungry and you have delicioso muffins.”

“Oh wow. You could have just asked ya know.”

“But if you said no then I would have to do this…”

“Wha—“ He cut me off with a lunge at me. “AHHH PRINCE NOOO! I’M TICKLISH!” We both landed on the floor and I could barely ask for mercy.

“Can I have a muffin?” He demanded on top of me still tickling the life out of me.

I laughed hysterically between every word. “Let… Me….Up !”

“I want a muffin!”

Alright he wants to play dirty. I got him. I kicked him right in the ankle. Don’t worry he can still dance , I didn’t do any damage that won’t last for more than 5 minutes.

“ARIEL!” He said holding his ankle.

I quickly got up and raced down the hall calling behind me , “Sorry it had to be this way !” While looking back at Prince and laughing , I hit something right in front of me.

We both fell back.

“Ouch.” Roc said, rubbing his head.

“Oh snap my bad Roc.” I offered him a hand up.

He took it. “It’s okay. I was going to see what crazy thing was going on back there.” He looked behind me.

“Oh. Pr—“

Ray Ray spoke before I could finish my sentence. “Princeton and Ariel we’re getting their freak on that’s what !” Prodigy and him burst out laughing. Since when were they up ? I attempted to do this face : -_______- and failed. He’s so childish.

Roc looked at me and Prince – back and forth , who was walking up here looking angry at Ray rather than at me.

“UH NO.” I said. “He stole some muffins !”

“Yeah and she interrupted me while eating her stolen muffins so I attacked her.”

“That’s all.” We both said at the same time.

Before anyone could comment , Keisha came in all showered and ready to get to work. “What’s going on? … Never mind I don’t even want to know. Anyway did you guys forget that you have a mall performance in 3 hours ? Hit the showers. Now.

I definitely forgot that during the night we made a trip to Arizona to continue expanding MB’s fan base. They were performing at a mall and I was to be there to be the photographer and ask around who loves MB. Those types of things. Keisha figured I’m a teenage girl so other teenage girls will be cool with talking to me as if I’m just another fan. Wrong.

Even though I was going as their photographer , I had to put on a guise of a huge MB fan.

*** Authors Note : I’ve been expanding my vocabulary little – by – little. So look up a word if you don’t know what it means. Guise : external appearance , manner , or fashion. (: ***

Keisha gave me a handmade MB shirt that for some reason had “Roc Royal’s # 1 Girl” on the back. I blushed deeply when I read it. Ugh too bad it’s not chilly , because I would wear a jacket. I hope Roc doesn’t see … I asked Keisha why she did that and she said , “All of the girls have their favorite crush. I just randomly picked Roc. Why ?” She lifted her eyebrow over her phone.

“No reason” , I had told her.

I got dressed in that , army cargo capris , and black high tops with a hat that said : “I’m too mindless!”

The boys were flyer than fly because , ya know , their the famous Mindless Behavior and all that. Their outfits were all black from head to toe and similar except they all added their own little flare. Roc had a hat , Ray had his goggles , Prince had shades and a long chain on his skinny jeans , and Prod had his teddy bear chain and shades.

Once they were all ready we headed off the tour bus to set everything up before the show. MB still had to do soundcheck and I had to wait and hang around with all the fans. I treated this like it was an assignment in school and I definitely can’t fail. I figured I’d be more comfortable and work harder that way.

 _________________________________________

Yeah it's short sorry :/ I didn't have time to type more last night. Part 2 of this chapter coming soon !FAN , VOTE , COMMENT , SHARE , LIKE (; ~Evie