Chapter 12 | Adventures Of Pimp Crippled

Don't even ask me how I came up with this chapter... xD

__________________________________________________________

“Nia, Chyna, Arieeeel!” Ray called for the millionth time.

Chyna groaned in her pillow.

“OMG. I’m ‘bout to shoot that negro.” I pulled my covers over my head.

So y’all making me go help him again?” Nia whined.

“You already know.” We said in unison.

She got up and went to Ray’s aid.

We were assigned to help him while everybody else went to an interview at a radio station. He had us up most of the night doing the stupidest things: Adding an extra cube of ice to his water, moving his hair from the front  of his face, etc. I mean come on, all that was hurt was his elbow–it popped out of place. But the doctor said he should rest for at least 3 or 4 days before he starts dancing or anything.

Nia came back smiling. What? Yo, we’ve gotten 5 hours of sleep. Why in the world is she happy? I'm about ready to kill somebody.

Chyna sat up and rubbed her eyes lazily. “Yo Nia, why are you smiling ?”

I sat up as well.

“That’s for me to know and you to maybe not find out.” She giggled and bit her lip, trying to not smile any bigger.

If that was even possible.

Chyna and I exchanged a glance, I knew we were thinking the same thing.

“Okay.” I shrugged.

“Yeah. I'ma go brush my teeth.” Chyna began to get up.

“Okay you guys got it out of me, jeez.” Nia said, ushering for us to sit back down.

We both smiled with satisfaction. Our plan worked , Nia knew she wanted to spill ;1

---Authors Note : This is a face Prince always makes – it’s a Team Mindless thing >>> ;1----

“Sooo...” She giggled some more.

“OH MY DOMO JUST SAY IT.”

“Uhm rudeness one and two , you can calm that down. Anywhom , Ray asked me on a date !”

I jokingly rolled my eyes. “And in equally surprising news. . .” I paused for dramatic effect. “The day after today is tomorrow.

“Well I didn’t expect it.”

Chyna just sat there, looking at Nia like she went crazy.  “Girl you okay ?” She felt Nia’s head. “Because that boys been tripin’ sooo hard over you. Everybody and their grandma want y’all to go out.”

“Actually no. Not ‘everybody and their grandma’ , er’body and dey grandma. You guys are just too cute for words.” I chimed.

Nia beamed. “Really? We are?”

“Nah, y’all look ugly together.” I said sarcastically.

Har, har. Nobody can kill my mood!” She leaped up and skipped away.

Before I could say anything, Chyna beat me to it. “I call bathroom first!”

“Dang.” I pouted. "That's unfair!"

“Ha.” She left me to go do whatever in the bathroom.

I got up too, put on my slippers, and went to the living area of the bus to see Ray eating cereal with his good arm and watching TV.