Chapter 21 | Secret Exchange

“Who’s better Jacob Latimore or Ace Primo?” Ama asked me as we walked down the hall.

“What kind of question is that? I can’t pick, I like ‘em all. I- I like ‘em all.” I sang. Ama laughed.

“Same he— what was that?” We turned our heads to the door; there was screaming coming from behind it.

“ROC ROYAL! COME BACK HERE!” Keisha yelled, just in time for Roc to come storming out. He glanced at us quickly before hiding his face, but I still saw his black eye.

Ama whispered, “Uh I’ll see you later Ariel,” and took off down the hallway.

“Yo, Roc, wait up!” I jogged to catch up with his fast angered pace and tugged his shoulder. “Stop, Roc.”

“What do you want Ariel!” He snapped.

“Let me see your eye.” I said calmly.

He crossed his arm on his chest and turned away from me.

“Roc...”

“No.”

“Roc, stop being such a baby and let me see your eye!”

He groaned and turned around, “Fine.”

I tilted his head every angle to check it out while I asked, “What happened babe?” Please don’t let it involve Dylan, God.

“I just handled what you didn’t.”

“What the—did you seriously get in a fight with Dylan?!”

“Yessss, but I did it for you. I mean, he can’t just get away with having you in the hospital for three days!”

“……..Did you get him good?” A smile played on my face.

He smiled back, “These muscles aren’t for nothing boo.”

“Well c’mon Mr. Macho your going to get that checked out.”

“But, but, I don’t like doctors; they scare me!” He shivered.

I shook my head, “No matter how many muscles you have, you’re always going to be the Baby Roc Royal.”

“But I’m your baby.” He winked.

“Yeah, sure are.” I pecked him on the cheek before dragging him down to the lobby.

Princeton’s P.O.V:

I was chilling in the little café in the lobby with Chyna, discussing any random topic that came to our minds. She's really cool to talk and hang out with. I had no idea we had so much in common! “Hey, you see Ariel and Roc leaving?”

“Yeah…Weird, he has a black eye.”

“Oh, yeah. He got in a fight with Dylan so Keisha was just yelling at him and Dylan left back to L.A.”

“Ooh, wow. Can’t the world go one day without drama?” She sipped her hot cocoa.

“No, I’m afraid not.” I tapped my fingers on the table and nervously took a sip of my afternoon tea.

I licked my lips and cleared my throat before saying, “So, what do you say about going on a date on New Years?”

“Hmm I don’t know,” she teased, “Are you ready to go through my dad?”

I chuckled, “I think I can handle it.”

“Then yes, I would love to Prince.” We both grinned at each other.

Prodigy’s P.O.V:

“Could you take a picture of me under this tree, Prod? I want to send it to all my friends back in Africa.” Ama asked while marveling over the humongous Christmas tree.

“Sure.” I grabbed her camera and told her to smile. I can’t believe this is the last day all of us will be together until 2012! It’s been a long journey for the guys and I. This year we’ve done amazing things, but next year we’ll finish up our headlining tour, maybe win a few awards, and if I’m lucky I’ll get a girlfriend! Many fans have asked me to marry them in these three years, but I’m afraid Ama’s the only one that’s made my heart do back flips. Too bad she has to go back to Africa with her dad; I can never be as lucky with girls as the rest of my band members. Roc has Ariel, Ray has Nia, and I can already tell Prince has Chyna. I’m like ying with no yang, the intro to a story without an ending, Ariel without technology, chicken without hot sauce! I DO NOT enjoy being chicken without hot sauce!

“Thanks, Prod.” Ama gave me a side hug.

“Any time.”

“Want to go get some lunch? I’m starved.”

“Yeah, sure! What are you thinking?”

“Chicken! With hot sauce of course.”

See that’s why I like her so much; she’s my hot sauce. “You read my mind.”  We smiled at each other before leaving the hotel.

???’s P.O.V:

They seem to have forgotten me; I’m back and won’t give up without a fight. I pulled my black hoodie over my head so no one could even remotely tell who I am.

The Ama girl bumped into me, “Oh, sorry sir.”

I glared through my shades before heading down the street.

“Weird… Anyway, c’mon Prod.” She tugged his arm and they began walking off. He glanced back and nodded at me, I did the same; our secret exchange.

____________________________________________

Announcement: I won't be uploading either of my stories for a few weeks so I can take time to outline them. So I can be able to write faster and better later (: Please COMMENT, VOTE, FAN & ALL THAT JAZZ. Also, this chapter will be very important for later... You'll see why (; -Evie