Introduction | Forever a Nerd

• Dedicated to Ariuz Gatson

NEW STORY :D  Comment telling me what you think & if I should continue. Become a fan too if you want (; ~Evie

____________________________________________________

My entire life seems to go by quickly and without purpose.

My life is all a blur.

It was just a normal day. I, Ariel Thomas, was just being bullied once again by the Populars. I have no idea why they bully me. I try my best to hide and blend into the scenery using darker colors but then I'm just mistaken as emo. Truthfully , I adore bright colors but over the years I've been forced to be this girl I'm not. All just to try to blend in...

"Ugh, get out of here loser!" The leader, Kathrine, shoved me out the girls bathroom. My stuff scattered all over the floor and my glasses fell off my face. A kid that was passing by accidently kicked my stuff across the 400 hall way. I don't even know this guy! But I guess that doesn't matter at this school if you're just nothing...

My whole life I've been living in the small town of Lesville. I've grown with most of these kids but the bullying gradually gets worse every year. Some new people have come and have been my friend but usually ended up leaving me for another crowd.

I can't seem to fit in anywhere; even with the computer nerds. How low do you have to get for the kid that's always picking his nose to not like you? Very low.

It wasn't that I was rude or mean or something. I was just not cool, I guess. Maybe they bully me because my glasses or how I dress or how nerdy I am. Yes, I'm like the biggest techno geek. My expertise is designing websites, layouts, etc. Occasionally I design clothes for my twin sister. She's popular, but shes not snobby about it. She's actually a good sister because she'll help me. Whenever she's around, I have someone to defend me but we have two different schedules. 

Last year , I made my own website to escape all the problems at school. I'm so glad I made this site. Its been viewed by people all over the globe! I made it so fans every where and anywhere can connect and chat about their favorite celebrities. I've been told that its reached new standards--that it's even better than twitter! The site is free but I've gotten a few awards so I'm not completely broke. The people, mostly girls, are friendly and nice to talk to. I'm not a fan of any particular person or group but I have had my eye on Mindless Behavior. Most of the fans on there are part of MB's team.

******

It was my free period so I went to the computer lab. I had a personal key because my professor trusted me. Hmm so there is a perk to being me. I turned the doorknob and stepped into the room. Surprisingly the lights were on. Huh? That's weird. I was in for the shock of my life...

____________________________________________________

COMMENT , FAN , & LIKE ;D Did you enjoy it ?? I actually enjoy writing this story too. Hehe not that I don't like Roc but I usually only write Ray stories lol. ~Evie