Chapter 29 | I Just Had an Epiphany, I Need to Steal a Blaxican

I'm having a good, good, GOOOOD mindless fantastic hilarious day so I wrote this in study hall c:

__________________________________________________

Princeton’s POV:

I woke up and attempted to stand up to stretch, but realized my wrists were tied tightly by rope (also my ankles). Opening my eyes, I frantically looked around to see Ariel looking at me; she was tied up as well. Ariel? What? Isn’t she supposed to be in New Jersey?

Last thing I remember is drinking some sprite Deanna got for me. So, how did I end up here?

The room was dimly lit, windows boarded by planks of wood, and mirrors surrounding us all around. It almost looked like…

A dance studio.

“Princeton,” Ariel said in a hushed tone, as if she was scared of someone hearing us, “Do you remember how you got here?”

I shook my head no, “No. Where are we?”

“My old ballet studio. Deandré and Deann—“

“Wait… Deanna knows Deandré?”

“Yes. They’re partners in crime, I guess you can say. But listen to me!” She said hurriedly, “Do you still carry that pocket knife around?”

“Always. I never go anywhere without it.” I said, confused of where she was going with this.

“Try to cut your ropes then mine. Maybe we can get out of this…” She trailed off, but I knew what she was going to say. Alive.

I’m too young to die! This can’t be happening! And Deanna’s suppose to be my friend and family member. Why in the world would she have me stuck in here with Ariel?!

Roc was so right… Deandré can’t be trusted, but no one listened, huh?

I didn’t even respond to her. I was too busy having a melodramatic melt down inside my head.

“Princeton!”

“Huh? What?”

“Cut your ropes!”

“Oh, yeah…” I twisted my body to the side a little and strained my hands to reach into my pocket. Once I finally got out the pocket knife, it slipped out of my hands and onto the floor.

Ariel froze in her place and looked at the door on the left side of the room. It opened to reveal Deanna, who I now know is Deandré’s minion. “What do you think you two are doing?” She walked over and snatched the knife up, “Trying to escape, eh?” Deanna chuckled and held the blade of the knife right behind Ariel’s ear. I could tell Ariel was trying to uphold her dignity as Deanna trailed it slowly down her neck. “If you try to escape again… I will hurt you. Got it?!”

Ariel nodded in response, holding her breath just as I was. How could I have been so blind and not noticed the REAL Deanna?

She left, walking away slowly as she eyed both of us.

Only a few moments after she left, Deandré entered the room with a folded up sheet of paper gripped tightly in his hand. What’s he doing now?

“I see you’re awake,” he looked at me.

 I didn’t bother to respond.

Ariel demanded his attention by asking, “What are you doing? WHY are you doing this?”

“Do you not know what ‘shut up’ means Ariel? I mean dang, are you oblivious? Who’s the one with the gun? Who has a knife? Who has the power in this situation?” With no response from her, he said, “Oop. I thought so. Now… We’re going somewhere else.” He smirked as he taped the sheet of paper on the mirror behind us.

“Can’t you letPrincetongo at the least?” Ariel begged.

“I’ll say this one more time… Shut. Up.”

I turned my head to her and said, “Ariel, its okay. We’re in this together.”

“Not for long…” Deandré said under his breath then spoke up, “C’mon let’s go.” He jerked me up by my arm, sending a shot of pain through my body. He let me go and pushed me. “Hurry up! They’ll be here soon.”

From the corner of my eye, I saw Deanna do the same to Ariel. They threw us in the back of a van. Not a white van though… At least they’re not trying to be typical. If you’re going to be a kidnapper… Be original. It was a black escalade.Deanna shut the van door and I could have sworn I saw some sympathy on her face, but I can’t be sure. 

__________________________________________________

What do you think? Will the gang find Ariel and Prince in time? Hmm, will Deanna maybe help them out, or Prince out at least? Why can't Deandre accept rejection doe? LOL. Oh, and if you heard 5 Star Chick Remix... You know where I got the title frommmm ;o Please vote, comment, fan and all of that pweaseeeeeee; it really makes me happy to read your opinions ^.^