Chapter 7 | Wet T-shirt

YAY ! Next chapter :D Its snowing outside right now :o If my boots weren't strictly for fashion I would go play in it ! Before I posted I actually almost slipped & hit my head. Reminder : It's CHYNA's P.O.V (;

_____________________________________________________________________

We turned around to see … No not Mindless Behavior , but the closest thing to them. It was their tour bus only a couple a feet from us. Nia and I remained in our place and stared at the bus in disbelief.

“Pinch me.” Nia said. “I must be dreaming.”

The bus honked again impatiently. There was a white guy with short hair and a receding hair line groaning in the drivers’ seat. Now this is the good part : all of a sudden our newly found girl , Ariel , hopped off the bus and said , “Hold up. These are my friends.” She smiled and walked over to us.

Once she was a foot from us she came to a halt. “Come on guys. Keisha agreed to let you on the bus to meet MB since y’all were really nice and all.”

“Wow.” Nia said with a stoic expression on her face.

“OMIGAWD YOU’RE THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD !” I squealed and hugged her. Introducing Nia and I to her was one of the best decisions I've made. She was stiff for a second and then melted into my embrace and hugged me back.

“Wow.” Nia continued to say.

“Come on.” I said as I dragged Nia along as we headed to the bus.

Once we entered Nia continued to say “wow” as if her vocabulary was reduced to that one word.

We were in the living room area and the bus was empty except for the guy driving but we couldn’t see him from here. Where was everyone ? Well , except MB because they were probably hiding from fans. The bus began to move again.

Ariel sat down on the couch and answered my unspoken question. “Keisha and the rest of the management are on the other bus trailing behind.”

I nodded and took in my surroundings. I turned to my left to see a hall of bunks. “Is that where MB sleep??”

“Yeah and me too.”

I turned to where Nia was. “Did— Hey , where’s Nia ?”

 Ariel’s eyebrows furrowed. “Umm I’m not sure.”

“AHHH ! RAY RAY’S BUNK !” Nia’s voice suddenly burst into the air.

Ariel and I shared a quick exchange , our faces mimicked each other--between amusement and bewilderment. Then we rushed to Ray’s bunk. Well Ariel lead and I followed. When we approached , Nia was sprawled all overRay’s bed hugging his pillow.

“It even smells like him !” She took in a deep whiff. “He smells beautiful. . .”

“How do you even know what he smells like ?” I raised an eyebrow.

At least she was saying more than “Wow.”

She scolded me. “Don’t ruin my fun missy.”

Ariel giggled. “You guys are crazy.”

“Crazy. . .MINDLESS !” We both smiled.         

“Hahaha yeah that.

Ariel:

I smiled at both Nia and Chyna. I really wanted what they had. . .Friendship.

The door opened with sighs and sounds of movement. Gary, the driver , must have found MB from their hiding place.