SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME

Heyyyyyy errrybody! Its ya girl Evie Eve on the 1,2,3's. Yes I'm lame when I'm avoiding homework.

Anyway... Its been a vast amount of time since I posted for TECHNO and I've gotten a few comments that I need to hurry up and update (but they were nice and said please). 

I'm sorry to disappoint any one of you (it really breaks my heart :c ) but I really can't tell you when the final part of TECHNO will be posted.

First of all, I missed three days of school before winter break and the struggle has been real y'all. You don't even know. I guess I'm horrible at balancing time so it always seems like I'm rushing to memorize this formula and schedule when to take this test after school or creating a power point presentation. (<----- I really have til tonight to do all of these except the scheduling). And I really need to step my game up because sophomore year and junior year is what college look at and so far I'm not really pleased with my grades (Low A's and B's. One borderline C because my Chemistry teacher is an evil bat that thinks I can miss 160 minutes of her lecturing and manage to take a test tomorrow. Forget you.)

Enough of my complaining (no like seriously she reads from the textbook like am I supposed to get this or?..... And then she subbed me in class y'all. Omg I was officially done with her that day. If I stayed after I could have been late to pick up my little sister.)

OKAY FOR REAL DIS TIME Y'ALL. Are you guys even still interested in TECHNO? Personally I think it doesn't compare to my other stories I just started on... And I don't have the passion for it anymore. What do YOU all think?

Leave comments down below!