Chapter 10 | I Love You Confused Moron Feelings

Keisha leaped onto the bus , her eyes trained on her phone. “Okay guys—“ She looked up and knitted her eyebrows together. “What’s going on?”

Prodigy spoke up. “Well we haven’t seen Chyna since earlier when we got here and she’s not answering her phone.”

“Hmmm.” Keisha thought for a second.

We all waited for her to guide us.

“Okay. You guys spilt up into groups. Nia , Roc , and Chyna? Go search the first floor of the mall. Prince and Prod? Go search the second floor of the mall.” She said, accidently leaving out Ray.

Roc and I exchanged a look , everyone else nodded , and we all left to cover our ground.

Princeton's POV:

Prodigy and I were wondering the food court first , because if we were hungry she might be too. And nice Chinese ladies give us samples.

“I hope Chyna is okay.” I said nervously.

“Mmhmm.”

“Do you think something bad might of happened ?”

He shook his head no with a blank stare on his face.

“I know your all quiet and serious and what not but you can show some emotion.” I said , rolling my eyes.

He turned to look at me then , his bare eyes meeting mine. “Just hungry.” He shrugged.

“OH.” I nodded understandingly.

Prodigy’s very deep and complex even though it can’t show. You have to be around him a lot to completely get it.

There was no sight of her at the food court. “Want to move onto the stores , Prod ? Prod ? Proo – oood ? Where’d he go ?” I looked around frantically.

I spotted him sitting with a girl a little shorter than us with glasses. She was blushing and smiling extra hard. While Prodigy was helping himself to her food. I kid you not , he was legit flirting for food.

I shook my head and walked over.

I tapped him on the shoulder. “Prod ? Are you serious , dude ?”

“OMGPRINCETOOOO– OOOON.” The girl fanned herself.

“Oh hey , Prince. This is Brandace. She’s really nice.”

“Uhm did you forget we were lookin’ for Chyna ?” I whispered.

“Nah dude , but you go ‘head without me. I’ll catch up.” He winked at Brandace.

“Whatever.” I waved good-bye to Brandace and headed off to search.

After 10 minutes of walking , I passed by a music store and heard a faint sound of music. Hey ! That sounds like My Girl ! I walked into the store to find the source of the song.

Towards the back of the store there were guitars and a girl sitting on a stool. Hold up a minute. . .

“Chyna ?” I asked , standing behind the girl.

She whipped her head around. “What are you doing here ?”

“I could ask the same thing.” I pulled a stool next to hers and sat down. “Nia was completely freakin’ out ‘cause she thought you were like kidnapped or something. . .We stopped her from putting out an Amber Alert.”

“Oh thank goodness. If she did that again. . .”

“Again ?”

“Yes. Like the police know who we are ‘cause she puts an Amber Alert out almost every month. I don’t live to text like some so half of the time my phone is on silent or dead so no one can reach me.” She shrugged.