Chapter 6 | Get Out Of the Road!

Y'all ready ? (; Leggoooo !

_____________________________________________________________

“Ahhhh !” One scream started it all. The next thing I knew atleast a thousand girls were running , even the ones who had no clue what was happening. Best guess: Mindless Behavior were doing soundcheck. I stood there being pushed by girls and their parents (who were even crazier at times). I guess this is the time where I should follow the crowd , so I did.

I’ve always been a pretty quick runner even though I’m not athletic. I run all the time because I always seem to be late to something. Including this. I really had to be in the front to make sure I got some awesome pictures for the website and I promised some to people. For free of course , I’m not like that. Anyways I managed to get to the front by crawling on the floor. Hey desperate times call for desperate measures ! I had someone pushing me from all sides except the front. People stepped on my feet , accidentally hit my head , etc. Jesus ! The show didn’t even start yet.

Prodigy was the only one on stage right now. “Sound check 1, 2, 3. Check , check , check !” He winked at the crowd. “How y’all doin ?”

Their response to that was , “Ahhhhhhh ! Prod I love you!” And one girl actually fainted !

 All of a sudden Ray Ray’s voice came over the speaker. “SOUND CHECK 1 , 2 , 3.” He was definitely most hype. “CHECK , CHECK , CHECK !”

 I put a finger on my ear. Ouch , dang Ray we can hear you. Those words lingered on my mouth but I didn’t say them. I forgot I’m here as a huge fan. Time to put my huge fan act on.

“Ray Ray ! OMG 1-4-3 !” I yelled.

He raised an eyebrow at me, surprised with my behavior. It's mindless, no? c;

I mouthed , “It’s an act. Big fan remember?”

He nodded his head understandingly. Next Prince came out and then Roc. I put up a heart and winked when Roc was right in front of me. A shocked expression came across his face and he blushed slightly.

After their sound check was over they got off stage for about 10 minutes. During those minutes everybody chatted with one another. I just messed with my new camera waiting for the show to officially start when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I thought it was probably an accident so I continued adjusting the brightness on my camera.

“Excuse me ?” A girl said.

I turned to her and her friend. “Oh. I’m sorry , yes ?”

“Its okay.” She smiled really big. “I’m Chyna and this is my best friend Nia.”

“Hey. I’m Ariel.”

“Ahh I see that you like Roc.” Nia winked.

I blushed. “Um actually—“ I paused , remembering that I couldn’t reveal my identity. “Yeah I do. He’s a real sweetheart.”

“Right ! But its all about my hubby Prince.” Chyna twirled one of her curls. She was about 5’3 but she had on heels that made her look like 5’5 , her hair was shoulder length with the curls but if it was straight it’d be to the middle of her back , and she had on a cute outfit.

“You should hang with us. All we need is a Prodigy lover than our little group will be complete.” Nia said. Nia had her shoulder length hair bone straight with Chinese bangs , sandals , and a similar outfit to Chyna’s but she made it her own.

Then my phone started vibrating on my left hip. “Sorry guys I gotta check this.”

“Kay kay.” Nia said.

“As long as you don’t miss MB ! They're on in 7 mintues.”

It was Prod telling me that Keisha needed me to fix the site. It crashed this morning.

Me : Dang :/ I was just starting to have fun.

Prod : Lol I saw you talking to those girls. Awl our little Ari is growing up !

Me : -.- Shut up Craig Crippen Jr.

Prod : Uh oh real name o.o

I shook my head and smiled. “I gotta go guys.”

“Are you serious !” They both yelled. “MB are on in like seconds !”

“I know but uhh something really big that can’t wait came up. Here’s my number though. Call me after the show.”

“Okay. I feel for you girl.” Nia said.

Chyna put her hand on my shoulder. “Yeah I’ll make sure to record a lot of Roc for ya.”

“Thanks Chyna. Bye guys !” I waved and rushed backstage but took a different route to make it look like I was leaving.

I saw Keisha getting the boys lined up and barking orders. “You need me Keisha ?”

“OH yeah. Go get back on the bus and fix the site for me. Ray Ray stop clowning ! God I’m begging you.”

I walked off to the exit hearing her countdown till the show began and then all the girls screaming their heads off.

******

CHYNA :

“I can’t believe we just saw Mindless freaking Behavior perform live !” I squealed.

“Wait Mindless is freaking Behavior ?” She laughed.

I rolled my eyes at her. “Ugh you know what I mean. But seriously !”

“Yeah I know what you mean. . .” She sighed dreamily. “I promise you , Ray was legit checking me out !”

“Hahaha I saw him !” We both looked at each other with a grin.

“BALLIN’ !” We yelled while doing our secret handshake. It’s a highfive , a hip bump , then a hair flip.

Suddenly a bunch of girls started rushing past us.

“OMT what’s going on ?! The performance is over jeez.” Nia complained.

This girl yelled at us over her shoulder, “QUICK ! HURRY BEFORE MB LEAVE ! WE’RE CHASING THEM !”

“Oh my—“ Nia started.

“Hush up and RUN Nia !” I grabbed her arm and we rushed with the crowd. Ugghh why did I wear heels -.- Half of the girls were prepared for this , they had on sneakers. Atleast I know for next time. Whew I’m getting real tired and my feet are about to break off.

“I see them ! I see them !” I yelled and pointed through the crowd. We were coming up to a train track.

“Wait ! Oh no the train is right there ! Its gonna cross …” She started to slow down.

“Don’t stop Nia ! We can make it.”

She grabbed my hand before we could get any farther. “Your gonna kill yourself and me. You’ll meet Princeton. Its just not our time yet. . .We have pretty good karma. What comes around goes around.” She smiled. I think she was trying to believe it herself.

I took a deep breath. “I hope so. . .All I know is these heels are getting off my feet now.” I took ‘em off and observed my feet.

“Hey you ! GET OUT THE ROAD !” A mystery voice yelled to us.

We turned around to see …

_____________________________________________________________

Who is it ??!!! COMMENT GUESSING :D Fan , vote , like , share with your dog ; you know (; I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing. The next time I upload will be for How To Love <3 ~Evie