Chapter 3 | Me + Makeover = OMG!

Wassssuuuup fellow MB fans or people who just enjoy my story?! Its yours truly , Princeton. Nah I’m playing; I just always wanted to say that lol. Can you blame me doe? Anyways who bought Mindless Behavior’s DEBUT ALBUM #1 GIRL??!! I DID! AHHHH – it’s sooo hawt! Okay onto the writing…

_____________________________________________________________

“I am sooo proud of you little sis!” Eve squeezed me tight until my air supply was cut off. “Whoa those are the finest phone numbers. And before you ask … Yes that’s possible.”

“Thanks , but we’re twins.”

“But I was born first.”

“By like 2 minutes!”

“It was actually 1 minute and 58.95 seconds, thank you very much. But that’s not the point. I was still out of mom’s--“

There was a cough behind us. “Sorry chicas. I forgot my water.” Princeton slowly approached the counter behind us.

“It’s all good.” I said. Well wasn’t this awkward! She was about to say… Uhm nevermind.

Princeton grabbed his water , avoiding eye contact. He was probably gonna go laugh about it with the rest of MB.

Eve:

Princeton’s a perv. He’s differently gonna go laugh about this. He was the one who said ‘We’re gonna do our breast. I mean breast. I mean best ! *all of MB laughs*’ I shook my head.

Ariel (Ari):

“So… Yeah. Let’s go home.” I told Eve.

“Fine by me.”

And with that we left , but not without Eve “accidently” tripping that girl from earlier. I shook my head , grabbed her arm , and we were out.

***

The birds outside my window chirped , welcoming a new morning. Ahh, the birds sound lovely this morning. I have a feeling that today will be great.

“I HATE YOU!!”, floated upstairs. Well nevermind then ! With a sigh and my infamous dinosaur stretch , I got out of my soft comfortable bed to check out the scene going on downstairs. The stairs creaked as I went down. We lived in a small town with old homes.

“Mom, why won’t you let me go ?!?! Your letting Ariel go !!”

“Because you have no purpose there ! Ariel has a job and I know she’ll act professional !”

“Man, whatever ! I’m going to my room !” Stomp , stomp , stomp , slam , cue the loud music. Classic fight in this house.

“So you know about the designing job?”

She brushed away Eve’s dramatic scene and smiled at me. What in the world … When’s the last time this happened? I’m a pretty good kid and all but I’m not usually my mom’s top priority.

“Yes ! I’m so proud honey ! Only 14 and you have a better job than the supermarket or something. Great job Ariel.”

“Uh thanks … ?”

“Well it’s 9am. Go get dressed. I’ll make you breakfast.”

“Kay. Thanks mom.”

My mother is very interesting. Anyways what to wear… what to wear. Hmm… Being mindless in MB’s term is all about being yourself , right ? It’s time for the true me to come out ! I picked up the small black controller on my dresser and pressed ‘reverse closet’. It did exactly what it was suppose to. Reverse. All the dark clothes were taken from my sight. There’s no turning back now. My dark clothes were replaced with what I never wear. My bright and cute clothes. I grinned from ear to ear.

Eve:

That woman is just so evil! Ugghh! I crossed the hall to make sure Ariel didn’t dress like some goth. That is so not her. I knocked our special knock. Two knocks, pause, then the beat to the end of Mrs. Right. When MB do their swagg walk.

“Come in.” The hinges faintly squeaked as I opened the aging door.

“WHOA. You look whoa!”

“What? Is it bad or something? I’m coming out of the closet in another sense.” She had on a hello kitty half shirt with a white tank underneath , shorts paired with lace–like tights, a red beanie with a cute bow on the left side, and black polo boots. 

“Let’s just say that if I was a boy and not related to you… Lawd!"

She laughed our high pitched laugh. Our voices aren’t as high as our laugh is.

“There’s only one thing…”

“And that is…?”

I attempted my idea of an Italian accent. “Come into my shop beybe! I will ah fix your hair!”

She giggled. “Okay leggo.”

Ariel (Ari):

For good luck on my first day I put on my white g–shock. My days are always not as good if I don’t wear a g – shock. I only have three so far but with this new income it will be easier to save up for more. 

Eve sat me on a stool in front of her vanity. What seemed like millions of products were in front of me. Wow , the natural look must be out these days. Eve and I are complete opposites. All I can say to this is: I’m scared.

“Get that ‘OMG she’s gonna kill me!’ look off your face, Ariel. You’ll be perfect when I’m done with you.” She sounds like Hitler. When I continued with the look she sighed. “Fine then. Just close your eyes.

Going against every fiber in my being I did as I was told. I don’t think there’s such a thing as perfect but if this is what it takes in my sisters eyes… I rather stay imperfect.

“Ouuuch!”

“Oh stop complaining. It’s just eyeliner!”

“YOUR FREAKING POKING MY EYE.”

“This is just the basics though.”

“Basics?! Let me bow in prayer for thou shall die today.”

“Oh shut up. I’ll just finish this , apply mascara , then some lip gloss and I’ll be done.”

“Okay hurry please. I have to be outside in 45 minutes.”

“I got you sis.” She quickened her pace and was done in under 15 minutes. “Check you ouuutt! Here’s a mirror.”

“OH MY GRACE! How can that stuff do that to my eyes? It looks soo good!”

“See there was nothing to be afraid of.”

"Yeah your kinda right."

She rolled her eyes. "Your welcome. I know I'm the best. Okay go downstairs and eat. I'll be searching the street for my favorite boys in the world !"

"Haha okay sis."

________________________________________________________________

Soooo that's it for now :D There's no suspense really on this part. Unless you reaalllyy wanna know how her first day goes.  FAN, COMMENT, VOTE, LIKE, & SHARE WITH YOUR MB PEOPLE pweaseee. 1-4-3 Peace, Love, & Tacos! <3  ~Evie