something fishy

*zachs pov*
Jack seems really distant lately and I'm kinda worried about him, he's my best friend and I love him, in a friends way because I've got Jo Jo, Besides he's been getting to cosy with Nicky recently.
They have known each other for about a week and they have already gotten to close and he's spoken more to her than me and the rest of the boys and I'm not the only one who's noticed Corbyn and Daniel were talking about it the other day.

Me and all the boys except Jack are watching Harry Potter, but you can't guess who chose that, but he went out looking semi fancy and I saw him hugging Nicky as he walked out of the bus then they walked off together.

I'm not jumping to conclusions but I'm 97% sure that something is going on between them, weren't him and Thalia going to be a thing, like I ship them two so much, Maja is due back with us in about 45 minuets and I'm going to talk to her about telling Thalia. I know it's probably nothing but I want to tell her, i don't know I just want her to be able to trust me.

*Jacks pov*
Me and Nicky are on the way to dinner now I didn't tell the rest of the boys where I'm going I just said I'm going for a walk I'm pretty sure none of them saw me leaving with her but so what if they did they are my brothers and they want me to be happy, don't they?

*Nicky's pov*
It's working, I mean at a disadvantage to me, but it's working.
My plan is falling into place.
Jack is so gullible.

The second I saw the job of touring with these boys I took it and I've been on there story and posts on Instagram and all those stupid lemon lights or whatever they are called are all following me and I'm growing and growing in fame by the minute and soon I'll have more than the boys put together.

To my discuss I managed to get jack to fall head over heels for me and I mean I can't have been that hard, look at me I'm perfect not a single flaw on my gorgeous body.

I'm going to *gags* try to get him to *gags* be my *almost throws up* boy-boyfriend
That way I will get all the power and be famous.
Thanks for the ride boys.

I finished applying my makeup and walked out to meet Jack.
Ughhh.
You keno what it will be worth it.

"Jackkyyyy" I hugged him and gagged over his shoulder

"Hey Nicky you look beautiful" he smiled

"Aha thanks" I fake laughed, I mean come on of course I do.
"So do you" I forced a smile

*Maja's pov*
I felt bad leaving Thalia I really did but all my stuff is on the tour bus and I also wanted to go traveling with the boys.
I'm about 20 minuets away from the hotel they are in tonight and they said there bus is going to set off as soon as jack gets back, wonder where he went.

It's been about a week while the boys have been touring and getting closer with Daniel has been amazing and I think I'm going to ask him out.
Is it too soon?
I'm not sure but what I am sure of is that I want to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man.

*Thalia's pov*
I'm getting all the final things sorted for my album release tomorrow and oh my gosh I can't wait.
It's going to be amazing to see my own music out there.
As I'm making myself a light tea I get a knock at the door, that's odd.

"Package for miss Moon?" He asked

"That's me, although I don't remember ordering anything" I laughed and sighed for the parcel

I was sceptical about opening it but when I did it revealed a gorgeous moon stone necklace and a note

"Hey Thalia I might not be with you now but I'm always here in heart and spirit and I promise you that I won't ever leave your side, I'm so proud of who you have become and can't wait to see what's to come
I love you and never forget it
~Connor "

I read the note and cried, none knows about Connor so it must have actually been him, how? I don't know but I place the gorgeous piece of jewellery round my neck and smiled.

"Thank you Connor" I whispered
And as I said it i got a call from zach

I answered it and we spoke for about 45 minuets until he got to the hotel they were staying at, I'm not sure just yet want it was but something seemed off with him.
I'm sure it's nothing, maybe he's tired I don't know but I hope he is okay.

*i apologise for the amount of POV changes and the short chapter another new chapter coming soon :) *