Sleepover

*Thalia's pov *
After jack told everyone about my account I've been getting so many tags and comments and they all seem to hate me.

It didn't help that all I could think about at the moment was what Jordan did.

I'm once again on my laptop, alone in this house, none here to hear me cry.

Going through all these comments and tags and pages, they all seem to hate me.

I really don't understand why everybody hates me. The whole world is against me. I don't know how to cope, so I cry, scream and I write.

Writing is one of the of lot things that calms me down and makes me feel anywhere better about life.

I'm sat in the couch trying to write while crying, a lot, when I get a message from Dani asking to let him in. I really don't want to but I don't think he's going to leave until I have done.

I opened the door after trying to wipe my face but not succeeding, I don't show my face to the outside world, only Dani.

I feel like I can't trust anyone in this world but him, he is the ONLY one who knows EVERYTHING.

Some of the stuff I didn't even tell my mum or my counsellor.

He asked me what was up so I walked into the living room and , unable to get out words, pointed at my laptop.

Dani say there reading all the comments and his face dropped.

He went off the page and loaded up a different one, but it was Instagram again.

He showed me the most amazing thing in the world, I had fan pages, since when did everyone not hate me?

He also showed me some people that have been replying to all these hate comments, I made sure to follow and DM all these amazing people.

Daniel left me on the couch reading and messaging all these amazing people, while he went to rehearsals with the other boys. I thanked him so so much for always making me feel better.

He left a small box with a note attached where he had been sitting so I opened it and it was a Minnie Mouse onesie! I love onesies they are so comfy and fluffy. The note said "backyard, bring onesie and toothbrush"

What was this all about?

I changed into the onesie and put into my small black rucksack my toothbrush charger and some food , all essentials for life, and headed over to the boys house.

I walked through the door as jack opened it he gave me a huge hug and man it felt good.

All the boys came down and I realised we all were wearing Disney onesies. 

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Corbyn yelled

I decided I would try and leave all my troubles at home. I was going to do this. A full night without being stupid. Come on you can do this.

We took a group picture to post on Instagram on Jonah's Phone and he sent it to the group so I posted it on Instagram too captioning it the same as the boys did
"Friendship is magical hold onto it forever"
I tagged all the boys and the band account so naturally I got a lot of likes from there fan accounts. I decided not to read the comments until tomorrow morning when I was back at my house.

The boys were telling me how many people in there fandom said so many nice things about me.

I just couldn't seem to wipe this smile off my face.

We spent the night watching Netflix, eating junk food and pizza and all my favourite things. How did they even know that?

We carried on doing that until the Smurf's finished. Yeah the Smurf's we're so cool like that.

Anyways we decided to play truth or dare. My my things got interesting....