new meeting

*majas pov*
There was a knock at the door and a poodle like boy was there.
"Hey Thalia, I think I left my hoodie here the other day have you seen it?" He asked
"Yeah one sec ill go grab it" Thalia told him.
"I'm jack, I dont believe we've met" he introduced
"I'm Maja, Im living here now with Thalia" I smiled in response
"Oh cool, I live next door, you should come meet the other boys some time" he smiled
"That would be amazing" I replied
"Me and the boys were going to a carnival later do you and Thalia wanna come?" He asked
"Id love to" I smiled "ill talk to Thalia"
"Great i can't wait" he returned the smile and seconds later Thalia returned with the black hoodie.
"See you later" and he left.

"What does he mean?" She asked. "They asked us to got to the carnival with them wanna go?" I asked.
"Yeah it will be fun, but first hang on " she said pulling out her phone "you need to know who is who, you've met jack, this is Jonah , that's Corbyn, Daniel , and Zach" she pointed them all out.

She messaged them and found out they are leaving in 20 minutes so we need to get dressed.

I wore black ripped jeans, checked vans and a white t-shirt with the words 'we are all human' printed across the front. Thalia wore blue ripped jeans converse high tops and a blue t-shirt that hangs off one shoulder.

We grabbed our bags and headed over to the boys house as the plan was to go in there van.

We all loaded onto the vehicle with Jonah driving Zach in the front seat, daniel and jack in the middle corbyn with a row to himself and me and Thalia in the back.

We were driving along and the boys started singing. My jaw dropped. They were amazing!!
Thalia looked at me and laughed and then whipped out her phone.

Thalia 💖
Forgot to mention
something...

Maja💖
...What?

Thalia💖
These boys are
kind famous
They are in a band

Maja💖
Seriously?

Thalia💖
Mhm

Maja💖
Well there goes
first impression
😂

Thalia💖
Dont worry about it
They are cool 😘

Maja💖
Okay :))

And then we looked at each other and laughed,put our phones away as we had arrived.

We arived at the carnival and it was like nothing I've ever seen before, there every rides and stalls every, a huge Ferris wheel and heater -skelter.

We there for a few hours and we did pretty much everything there. We had so much fun together.
The boys are so nice.

I'm so lucky.

We had fun riding all the rides and we went on the wheel as the sun set and it was beautiful. Nothing like you can see in England.

We stayed untill about 9pm and then we headed home. Me and Thalia invited the boys to stay over and they said yes so we went to there's and got there stuff like sleeping bags and we decided to make this the best sleepover ever.

We went to target and got some pizza, popcorn, blankets, wooden poles, and some other stuff that you need for sleepovers.

We got back to mine and Thalias about 9:30 so we got to work turning the basement into the coolest hideaway ever.
We pinned the blankets together and used the poles to hold them up, we lined the walls with colorful fairy lights and set up the screen Thalia bought. We turned it into a movie room( aka paradise). It was the coolest thing I have ever seen. We set up the boys old projector and watched movies and ate food for hours and hours.

It was the best night of my life.
It was a really nice way to meet all the boys and get to know them.